Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Barclays Premier Reserves League play-off:

Old Trafford, Kick-off: 7pm.

no lineups yet.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Great for the kids to get a shot in OT. Should be a decent atmosphere too. Looking forward to it - go on Petrucci and Keane!(s)

voland

MUFC XI:
Johnstone. Vermijl. Fryers. Thorpe. M. Keane. Wootton. Cole. Tunnicliffe. W. Keane. Petrucci. Lingard.

Subs: Brown. Coll. Fornasier. Giverin. Brady

via @manutdreserves

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Paddy Crerand!! On commentary the other night.

A few people on the Cafe have said so as well.
Paddy is half Irish, he is to be taken with a pinch of salt at the best of times. Brady is a winger, surely considering our winger fetish he would be better off finding a Premier League loan next time round.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Any idea what happened to Vaseli?
Whatever happened to the guy we got off City?
Not heard anything official but I wouldn't be surprised if he has been released. It was a deal to take him till the end of the season and from every opportunity he has had it was clear he was nowhere near good enough. Strange signing imo.

Baxter

He has deleted his Twitter as well, so there is no updates there either. Weird.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Villa is holding the ball but we're not giving them any outlets, letting their CB hold it in their half. Finally we get the ball, Tunners into the middle to Keane, fight through to send it back to the right and back out, then lost.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Long ball to Will Keane down the right past his man, takes a slightly heavy touch that allows the defender to get back and nudge him enough that the ball runs away and the keeper smothers.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
At this level you can still see people carrying on after hard tackles, without even falling to ground most of the time.
Imagine one of those hard challenges made in the PL, La Liga etc. Players will be rolling like Eboue for 10 min, trying to get people sent off or booked.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
We steal the ball in their half but the break is thwarted by a poor pass, but Tunnicliffe recovers. Finally a bit of pressure by us around their box, but after 20 or so passes Cole loses it on the right and the chance is gone.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
At this level you can still see people carrying on after hard tackles, without even falling to ground most of the time.
Imagine one of those hard challenges made in the PL, La Liga etc. Players will be rolling like Eboue for 10 min, trying to get people sent off or booked.
That's worth a lot to me, I can barely enjoy La Liga with how lightly they call fouls and all the theatrics.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Tony Mowbray the 'Boro manager is there, presumably to take a look at Will Keane.