Reserves vs Villa

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Lingard getting bit excited in the background while Will Keane gets interviewed :lol:

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Love Keane - not nervous for the pens.

Good lad, goals somewhat dried up for spells this season, but hopefully can get a great loan spell for a season in the prem somewhere.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Johnstone says he sometimes practices penalties against first-teamers like Giggs and Rooney - but won't say if he's saved any from Rooney :lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
These set of players are really an exceptional bunch. They've won nearly everything they've competed in so far from youth to reserves.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Now go and beat City next Thursday in the Manchester Senior Cup. At least we have a lot to look forward to with these kids.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Cole's movement on the pitch is very promising... Few of them have real chances.
I don't mean that we will see 4 or 5 become first team regulars. I mean that a number of them look like they have the potential to make that final step. If one of them becomes a first team player then it will be a result.

championo

Top Stalker
I like Tunnicliffe as well. A fiery little bugger. Takes no hostages.
Used to rate him very highly, but I don't know if he will be the star player. I thought he had a bit of Roy Keane's fire in him, but lately he appears that he will be a Nicky Butt type instead. Which will not be bad.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Used to rate him very highly, but I don't know if he will be the star player. I thought he had a bit of Roy Keane's fire in him, but lately he appears that he will be a Nicky Butt type instead. Which will not be bad.
I wish we had a Nicky Butt type in the first team, lads like him a under appreciated.

The Neviller

I hope Ravel Morrison is watching and see's just what he gave up.

Winning a trophy at Old Trafford is great experience for these lads.

Baxter

I hope Ravel Morrison is watching and see's just what he gave up.

Winning a trophy at Old Trafford is great experience for these lads.
I think Ravel wanted to stay. The club wanted rid, as Fergie has said. If only he had grown up.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
They are making great progress. Winning as juniors now as reserves. Good team spirit as well.
Aye

I was just thinking back to the best reserve team that I remember us having in 2006. That team had Rossi, Pique, Evans and Gibson. Four player that are good enough or have been good enough for first team places. Hopefully we can get a couple from this bunch.

Baxter

I meant gave up as in he gave up the chance of making it here by acting like a spanner.
Yeah, I realised after I made the reply. Such a pain when you see someone that talented cock it up, because he cannot behave or attend training.

Baxter

How did Petrucci play?
Wasn't involved much. Showed a couple of bits of skill with flicks, but I think he looked tired, which wouldn't surprise me as he's played a lot this year.

Widnes

Looks quality Johnstone, also like the looks of Amos who I would loan out next season and give Sam some carling cup football next season maybe.

mo0

Johnstone's interview, best part was highlighting how they core of them have been together since U12.