Reserves vs Villa

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Tunnicliffe chests a very lazy backpass to the edge of the box that's almost stolen. However we run down the other way, get the ball into the box twice and sent out twice.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Beautiful run down the left by Thorpe I believe, all the way to the edge of the box, shifts it left, sent into Will Keane who touches it to an attacker but it's just late and the defender shoves him aside and clears.

On the other end Villa almost score from a ball in from the left on the ground, blocked by the defender on number 9, and the rebound is also blocked and over.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Wow, Carruthers dances down the middle of the pitch right at the death, plays a 1-2 at the edge of the box and walks right in, then skies over Johnstone from inside the penalty spot. Looks like it should have been a corner but it's a goal kick.

Half time.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Ht 0-0. Disappointed with the passing so far. Seen these lads play a lot better than this. Going back to front too quickly way too often so far.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Even Paddy is drooling for Gill's daughter.. as we all
Easy tiger, I got an infraction for exactly this :lol: apparently she is only like 15?! I thought she was about 25 :nervous:

Baxter

Easy tiger, I got an infraction for exactly this :lol: apparently she is only like 15?! I thought she was about 25 :nervous:
I remember all this stuff before. It was the same in the newbs as well. :lol::lol:

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Long ball to Keane on the left wing, he gets to it but his heavy touch takes it away.

Now stolen by Will Keane, out to Cole, slows it down, crosses and the keeper takes it.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Wootton does very well to head around the near post from a dangerous pass on the edge of the 6 yard box.

Thorpe goes off injured, Brady on. Doesn't seem serious.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
We've done well to have most of the ball so far. Villa give it away again immediately, but we return the favor. Villa play it long to no one and Michael Keane plays it out.

Tunnicliffe dances around the middle but has to go back. Brady to Vermijl down the right, centers to Will Keane from 5 feet and he misses!

Baxter

Keane misses a sitter after a low ball across from Vermijl. Open goal.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Shocker from Keane.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Petrucci get the ball on the left and tries a long curler, but it deflects off the defender and goes for another corner. Brady takes short, deflected into midfield, Tunners plays back. Petrucci plays a poor ball and it's cleared for a thrown.

Baxter

Fantastic run by Vermijl. Sprints past 3 players before being taken down by Baker. Paddy calling for a red card.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Long ball from Keane to Keane cleared. Villa give it right back, Vermijl does on a fantastic run down the right, taken out by the Villa defender who gets a yellow. Baker lucky to not get a red really, horrible challenge.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Fantastic run by Vermijl. Sprints past 3 players before being taken down by Baker. Paddy calling for a red card.
Great run and Paddys right too. Dangerous and cynical. Should have been a red for that and could have been a yellow for the first challenge which he rode which was also cynical.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Love Cole, it'd great how he plays the game at his own pace, reminds me of a very young and very raw Scholes.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Cole plays a great 1-2 and has acres of space in the middle but passes it right to a defender for no reason. But we get it right back to Keane on the right but he losses it immediately.

Rare Villa break gets into the box but no one there.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Villa get a free kick on the edge from an awkward tackle that draws derisive boos from the crowd because the Villa player seems to be playing it up.

Bannan in great position to take this one just 2 yards outside the box on the left. Gardner takes it and it was just past the near post, keeper rooted.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Villa with another break, Carruthers again dances into the box unchallenged, shoot far post and just pushed away by Johnstone, and the Villa player at the far post is just out of reach to get a put-back.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Keane down the left, dances away from 2 players waiting for someone to join him in the box, teases the defenders then gives it to Cole, shifts it around and a good shot by Tunnicliffe is blocked.

jeston

Keane, Cole, Lingard, Brady quality. What a goal that would have been if somebody had finished it

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Paddy Crerand "T'riffic" count going through the roof, again.