Reserves Vs Wigan - 18th Nov 2010

MPTutd

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6653519

Bebe and Fabio have been named in a strong Reserves line-up to face Wigan Athletic on Thursday evening.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's starting XI contains five defenders for the second game in a row, including Joe Dudgeon, who makes his return from knee surgery.

Marnick Vermijl, a scorer against West Brom in the Reds' 2-2 draw at the Hawthorns, is a contender to move into a more advanced midfield role, leaving Fabio, Dudgeon, Scott Wootton and Reece Brown in defence.

Bebe and Cameron Stewart are likely to patrol the wings, with Jesse Lingard and Ryan Tunnicliffe in central roles and Will Keane as the lone striker.

On the bench, goalkeeper Joe Coll is joined by Ravel Morrison, John Cofie and Tom Thorpe.

Thursday's match begins at 19:00 GMT, while MUTV's live and exclusive coverage begins at 18:30 GMT, featuring commentary and insight from David Stowell and Paddy Crerand.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Might go down for this, feels like frigging ages since I last went with that 4 week break they had.

MPTutd

I think the team will be lined up like this:

Fabio-Wooton-Brown-Dudgeon

Vermijl-Lingard-Tunnicliffe-Bebe

---Stewart---Keane

Minkaro

I think the team will be lined up like this:

Fabio-Wooton-Brown-Dudgeon

Vermijl-Lingard-Tunnicliffe-Bebe

---Stewart---Keane
I think it might be more of a 4-4-1-1, with either Stewart or Bebe playing behind Keane.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Any ST holders or One United members who use their cards to get into reserve games for free; do they just give your ticket/card a cursory glance or do they check it properly?

i.e if my mate uses my missus' membership card are they likely to read the name and point out that he doesn't look like a Rebecca?

lysglimt

Scout
Feel free to send me a link when the coverage starts

datura

Any ST holders or One United members who use their cards to get into reserve games for free; do they just give your ticket/card a cursory glance or do they check it properly?

i.e if my mate uses my missus' membership card are they likely to read the name and point out that he doesn't look like a Rebecca?
It's usually a cursory glance, should be fine.

twitter thread suggester
Probably didn't appreciate your intense suggestions that he should wear a wig and lipstick just to be on the safe side.

prateik

------------Amos--------
Vermijl-Wooton-Brown-Dudgeon
B3b3--Fabio-Tunnicliffe-Lingard
-------Stewart---Keane-------

prateik

from a throw in, gets to bebe at the edge of the box, shifts past the wigan players, shoots into the top corner from just inside the box (i think)

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I've been impressed with Bebe and Fabio since I tuned in around 25min in.

Penalty! lol...