Richard Keys: The Ramblings of a Madman

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He always seemed so normal, neutral and sensible before the 'scandal'

No joke, I genuinely believe that whole ordeal has made him go a bit insane and he isn't quite all there any more. It can obviously happen under extreme stress
No I always hated him goading Gray into who's your best 11 Andy why I'm I not in it? What the feck shut up it's not even funny stop pretending to take the hump you are a presenter. So self indulgent and got way to big for his boots. I loved how Keane put him in his place.

JohnnyKills

No joke, I genuinely believe that whole ordeal has made him go a bit insane and he isn't quite all there any more. It can obviously happen under extreme stress
Yeah, hes had a full-on lizard-people meltdown. Yesterday I thought this entire thread was an April Fool, given how ludicrous some of the links were.

Loon

:lol:

He hardly ever voiced opinions ON camera. Real colours have shown through in recent years and both their behaviour at Sky behind-the-scenes spilled out into the public domain.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I've never known anyone use so many rhetorical questions. He's either done this piece of crap in one draft, or has some kind of split personality and 'Evil' Keyes is constantly looking to 'Smiler' Keyes for answers.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
His whole Twitter and online persona is of a fecking loser who posts pictures of himself with his "mates" online to make himself look popular when everyone knows in real life he has no mates. It's desperately sad.
Spot on.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I've never known anyone use so many rhetorical questions. He's either done this piece of crap in one draft, or has some kind of split personality and 'Evil' Keyes is constantly looking to 'Smiler' Keyes for answers.
What you're saying is he's a less attractive Gollum?

Needham

He is right about not being able to be honest in his criticisms whilst also having a job within football. Some of the glossing over English players mistakes over the last 15 years or so has been laughable.
Exactly. Pundits all have their biases and special interest concerns.
"He didn't apply the same harsh judgements on Joe Hart when the England 'keeper was throwing a few in a couple of weeks later. You can't be honest with two paymasters." is spot on. Found the article quite revealing and knowing what we know about Ferguson caring strongly about what the press said it is entirely plausible he could have made his feelings known to Neville/blatantly manipulated him.

"If we applied the 'Wilkins Law' then we wouldn't have anyone left to work with!" Something else that Keys is correct about. He will be bitter until his last breath about how he got canned from Sky but that was an interesting article which I would like to thank you for drawing my attention to.
SAF getting his message across to a gentleman of the press

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can't believe I had some sympathy for him when he was sacked. Thought it was a stitch-up. This guy is a right bellend.

Brophs

The One and Only
Can't believe I had some sympathy for him when he was sacked. Thought it was a stitch-up. This guy is a right bellend.
It was a stitch up. They used his hand hair as thread.

JoaquinJoaquin

Same. Although I still kind of have some sympathy for Andy Gray, rightly or wrongly.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I still like Andy. Still the best co commentator I've ever heard.
He really was. You can't say what he said in this day and age but looking past that he was great at his job.

His voice and enthusiasm added a real sense of excitement and he had real experience in knowing when and when not to talk, something that pretty much every co-commentator right now is failing miserably at.

He was good at the old "banter" thing, love or loathe the word. Just idle, harmless jokes to keep things light.

Compare all that to Owen and it makes you miserable. Monotonous drivel, wittering on and on.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He really was. You can't say what he said in this day and age but looking past that he was great at his job.

His voice and enthusiasm added a real sense of excitement and he had real experience in knowing when and when not to talk, something that pretty much every co-commentator right now is failing miserably at.

He was good at the old "banter" thing, love or loathe the word. Just idle, harmless jokes to keep things light.

Compare all that to Owen and it makes you miserable. Monotonous drivel, wittering on and on.
The current crop of co commentators are an abomination. Hargreaves, Owen, higgenbotham and co.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
How did Owen manage to get a job doing commentary. He's such a dull and boring man

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
imagine being the kind of woman that would let richard keys ram his hairy palms up inside you

Andy_Cole

I miss Keys and Gray. They are both a bit of a laughing stock now. Shame. Always hoped for a come back.

prath92

cheating on your wife of 34 years with a 27 year old girl, who is your 31 year old daughter's friend, during your wife's cancer treatment. Thats disgusting

AndyJ1985

Never ceases to amaze me how much people are willing to throw away just for a meaningless shag.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
cheating on your wife of 34 years with a 27 year old girl, who is your 31 year old daughter's friend, during your wife's cancer treatment. Thats disgusting
Feck!

Now chuck in a rent boy and you've got the makings of BBC series

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
LAD

I want them both back in English football, always loved Andy Gray's, "That boy exercised some demons" whilst RvN was screaming on the floor after a penalty vs Arsenal.

Inigo Montoya

LAD

I want them both back in English football, always loved Andy Gray's, "That boy exercised some demons" whilst RvN was screaming on the floor after a penalty vs Arsenal.
Yes, sheer poetry! Keats must be so jealous

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Mancini was sacked after De Gea's second season in which he performed excellently so that makes no fecking sense.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I'm more surprised about why that 27-year old chick would want to sleep with Keys. Yes money I know, but Richard Keys? :lol:

Inigo Montoya

I'm more surprised about why that 27-year old chick would want to sleep with Keys. Yes money I know, but Richard Keys? :lol:
If his hands are that hairy then what must the rest of him be like? It must be like shagging something out of Planet of the Apes.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I bet she's covered in Blue Stratos.

Needham

A lot of people judging Keys for something most of us have done at one time or another.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Good God, imagine his pilow talk. Poor girl.