Richard Keys: The Ramblings of a Madman

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can’t celebrate winning a game with 2 stoppage time goals now
Some fans are so pathetically entitled and bitter aren't they.

"Oh look how they celebrated a goal/win".

Trying to equate it as the same to Klopp hosting a whole party after a home draw v a relegation struggler is insane.

rajds89

There’s a big difference celebrating and enjoying a last minute winner (Ole in 99 for example) and having a lap of honour after scrapping past Brentford.

IrishRedDevil

Things are bad, but no matter how bad, you absolutely must celebrate 2 injury time goals to win a game. Every right to.

If you can’t celebrate moments like that, just stop watching all together.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There’s a big difference celebrating and enjoying a last minute winner (Ole in 99 for example) and having a lap of honour after scrapping past Brentford.
Get a grip.
Can tell you don't go to football regularly.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I'll still maintain that Andy was great in the booth.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I know right! Why can't the players just head straight down the tunnel after a scrappy victory instead of acknowledging the fans who got behind them all game.

rajds89

If this was Liverpool or Arsenal celebrating like this, this place would be all over them and calling it out for what it is.

Matty7

Most players do a lap around the ground win, draw or lose anyways. Nothing to see here.

Nero

The celebration police have always been a strange breed.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

If this was Liverpool or Arsenal celebrating like this, this place would be all over them and calling it out for what it is.
We really wouldn't. A wins a win. Can't knock 'em when they do it stoppage time as well. Those last minute victories are why we watch football.

rajds89

We really wouldn't. A wins a win. Can't knock 'em when they do it stoppage time as well. Those last minute victories are why we watch football.
That’s bollocks and you know it. Arsenal got a bollocking for the way they celebrated beating Bournemouth last year on here like they did.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

The celebration police have always been a strange breed.
I'm convinced they don't get that same adrenaline rush the rest of us get when our team scores a last minute winner. Must be a sad life to live committing so much time to watching United and not being able to enjoy those moments.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

That’s bollocks and you know it. Arsenal got a bollocking for the way they celebrated beating Bournemouth last year on here like they did.
Maybe they got some stick on here, but only from people like you. I'd never begrudge a team for celebrating a 97th minute winner against a fellow Premier League side. It encapsulates why we love football.

FujiVice

Keys wants the Glazers to sell to Qatar. Its giant leap in his idea that the outside forces will eventually kill off Sky Sports.

Tyrion

Both happened today. A last minute winner against Brentford.

Tyrion

Keys wants the Glazers to sell to Qatar. Its giant leap in his idea that the outside forces will eventually kill off Sky Sports.
They're who pays him. I remember reading his blog (a journalist I listen to said it was funny) after the super league thing crashed and he said in his post that the person most responsible for stopping the league wasn't the Chelsea fans, the media, sky, Premier league, the PL fans, UEFA or the other leagues. He said it was the head of the European club associations Nasser Al-Khalefi who happens to be the Head of BeIn sports and his boss. :lol:

sepulturite

Are you actually even a United fan? Because after a win like that any real United fan wouldn't be fixating on trivial crap like this. Get a grip ffs.

Blood Mage

Not one United fan thinks we deserved a win today. It was a sigh of relief not celebrating.

Rockets Redglare

If you can’t enjoy seeing us win with an injury time winner then what’s the point?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Are you actually even a United fan? Because after a win like that any real United fan wouldn't be fixating on trivial crap like this. Get a grip ffs.
Check his comment history. He hasn't had one positive thing to say about United (dating back to before the season even started).

Dr. StrangeHate

After being decimated with injuries, many unlucky decisions against us, off-field issues (like Sancho, Greenwood, Anthony), we get a win like that and of course players will celebrate crazily. Not celebrating like this means the players don't care.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
That's so true, i can't even count how many time people shat on Arsenal celebrating a win. It was almost a weekly thing last year but apparently it never happened or it was just 1 or 2 posters :lol::lol:
You're absolutely right to celebrate any win ! Last minute winner are even better no matter the opposition. Enjoy it ! (like we did when we beat you in ET)

Devil81

Buzzing the feeling of today but I suppose in hindsight they have a point.

We've stumbled over the line against an average club. What the feck is wrong with us?

Fts 74

I'm absolutely convinced some utd fans would rather we lose so they can say I told you so.
If you can't celebrate a win like that then football isn't for you.Who cares if we played shite for the previous 93 mins we've been suckered a few times when playing well.

If you want joyless, robotic winning go and support the other team across town.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I'm absolutely convinced some utd fans would rather we lose so they can say I told you so.
If you can't celebrate a win like that then football isn't for you.Who cares if we played shite for the previous 93 mins we've been suckered a few times when playing well.

If you want joyless, robotic winning go and support the other team across town.
This.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Some fans are so pathetically entitled and bitter aren't they.

"Oh look how they celebrated a goal/win".

Trying to equate it as the same to Klopp hosting a whole party after a home draw v a relegation struggler is insane.
And delusional.

tomaldinho1

Buzzing the feeling of today but I suppose in hindsight they have a point.

We've stumbled over the line against an average club. What the feck is wrong with us?
It wasn’t even celebrating - it’s early in the season and we’ve been crap at home and it’s nice to show some appreciation to the support after an exciting finish. It’s like people have forgotten this is live and human beings pay through the nose to watch their team and care about this kind of thing.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They aren’t wrong though are they? This is our “draw at home vs West Brom” moment.
Stinky posts.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Tbf Arsenal have a history of weirdly over celebrating things then fecking it up. They even did it again the other week celebrating a dodgy penalty vs Tottenham like it won them the league, only to concede 5 seconds after the kick off.

We didn't feck anything up because we won the game and aren't going to be winning the league barring Klopp ordering the whole season to be restarted, so carry on..