Rino Gattuso is the new manager of AC Milan

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I fecking love this guy for some reason.

littlepeasoup

I fecking love this guy for some reason.
I'm with you!

Had a ticket to the game against Milan in 2007 when Rooney scored the winner late on, but had to give it away. Not only did I miss a an absolute classic, but the seat was right behind the Milan bench, and the lad who had my ticket managed to persuade Gattuso to give him his training jacket.

Seething.

LoCalXT

Simple really ..they came into the season with big plans. The fans are back but the results are not there yet ..give a fan favorite the job and maintain attendance till a better solution is found. This is a money move.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yeah, there's no way this is going to end well. :lol:

Needham

No, because no one loses a game and then uploads a selfie.
Oh. I've heard interviews with Gattuso where his English will switch confusingly between tenses. Assumed this was after a game where he was doing the same while berating players who'd actually done it.

Santos J

Surely he can't feck his first game up at least considering it's against Benevento who have a grand total of 0 points this season. :lol:

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
What a clown..

Footballers are boring nowadays, very few personalities, it’s all too ‘nice’. I agree with Gattuso, it was better when players actually seemed to care about who they played for.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Been watching some old clips on youtube, the Joe Jordan incidents were quite unsavoury and he seems to have done similar to Lippi. Seems an absolute shitbag. Now he looks just as angry but bloated. Can't imagine such a steroid hothead can make a decent manager.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Currently has them fourth in Serie A, one point off Inter in third, and has them in a Coppa Italia semi final versus Lazio this coming week (with the return leg at home) :D Sometimes maybe good.

Doesn't seem like a lot is being made of the job he's doing, but damn, I love the guy. Some of his quotes as a manager are great. Imagine if he gets them CL football & the Copa Italia? :drool:

crossy1686

career ending
Must admit, the backing Gattuso has received from the board and the job he is currently doing this season has impressed me. If there's ever a case for giving one of your own' in the form of a manager time to shape a squad, he's a great example.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Currently has them fourth in Serie A, one point off Inter in third, and has them in a Coppa Italia semi final versus Lazio this coming week (with the return leg at home) :D Sometimes maybe good.

Doesn't seem like a lot is being made of the job he's doing, but damn, I love the guy. Some of his quotes as a manager are great. Imagine if he gets them CL football & the Copa Italia? :drool:
Seems like he's turning it round they weren't doing very well at the start of the season. It would be nice if the Milan sides could reestablish themselves.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot

I'm really happy they are doing well with Gattuso because i love the guy too :D and Milan are a great club too.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Will probably guide them into the CL. It's been ages.

Kostov

I'm glad they are doing fine. One of my friends is a fan of Milan, and he is one of the most sensible and knowledgeable guy when it comes to football. I hope they are back in the CL next season.

Hoof the ball

It's good to hear about Milan and Gattuso getting some praise on here. This place is too often JuveCafe. No one wants to hear endlessly about the Old Barcodes of Italian Football, so, it's refreshing to watch Milan showing some promise at last. Good on Rino.

Pum, Pum, Pum!

izec

Chances CL qualification look good, i hope they and Inter can beat Roma to the 3rd and 4th spot. I dont like Roma, dont know why, maybe because they are the Spurs of Italy.

El Presidente

I guess I'm the only one who has no love for AC Milan.
+1

Have to say I thought this will be a disaster of major proportions. Like a 11th, 12th place finish.

Fair play to him though. And this squad has some serious potential. Piatek, Paqueta, Kessie, Romagnoli, Locatelli, Donnarumma. If even half of them fulfill some of their potential their fans are in for exciting times ahead.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Just look at that handsome bugger in the dugout.

:drool:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I've got a soft spot for Milan purely because when I was a kid they were one of a couple of teams at that time that just looked untouchable, same as Jose's Chelsea. I remember watching the 2005 CL ties and we just couldn't get near them.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
I've got a soft spot for Milan purely because when I was a kid they were one of a couple of teams at that time that just looked untouchable, same as Jose's Chelsea. I remember watching the 2005 CL ties and we just couldn't get near them.
Yeah, I want them back at the top out of nostalgia, too. Probablyy favourite club in Italy. So many great players - Kaka, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Seedorf, Pirlo, Cafu, Maldini, Nesta, ... The club had this certain flair you only feel for Madrid and Barca besides that. They've assembled a young squad by the look of it, seems like they chose the right direction this time. Not completely convinced by Gattuso though.

Champagne Football

Yeah, I want them back at the top out of nostalgia, too. Probablyy favourite club in Italy. So many great players - Kaka, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Seedorf, Pirlo, Cafu, Maldini, Nesta, ... The club had this certain flair you only feel for Madrid and Barca besides that. They've assembled a young squad by the look of it, seems like they chose the right direction this time. Not completely convinced by Gattuso though.
Missed a few ;)... Gullit, Rijkaard, Van Basten, Baresi....Yeah will be good to see them back. Can't stand Juve so hopefully Milan can rival them again

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Missed a few ;)... Gullit, Rijkaard, Van Basten, Baresi....Yeah will be good to see them back. Can't stand Juve so hopefully Milan can rival them again
He didn't, you are just old. Or at least that was my reading of that and the comment on them being untouchable when watching them as a kid... in 2005 and not 1989.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Each generation tend to see the generation that succeeds them as inferior. When rino signed with Milan there were many critics who saw the signing of this 'donkey from the Scottish league' as a clear of Ac milan's descent to mediocrity. Some were utterly disgusted that the famous shirt ones worn by the likes of Gullit, Rijkaard, Costa, Ancelotti and Albertini would end up in the hands of some 'headless chicken' who couldn't pass the ball straight beyond the three meters mark

Gattuso used to take these criticism personally and he caused an outrage when he once said he felt more British then Italian + he wouldn't mind leaving Milan for us. Then he was given time to prove himself which he did and fans warmed up for him

padzilla

Hipster
I was reading yesterday how Bournemouth make money than them these days - the TV deal for the EPL has changed the face of football.

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
I guess I'm the only one who has no love for AC Milan.
Ahah you are not ot the only one for sure :lol:

Each generation tend to see the generation that succeeds them as inferior. When rino signed with Milan there were many critics who saw the signing of this 'donkey from the Scottish league' as a clear of Ac milan's descent to mediocrity. Some were utterly disgusted that the famous shirt ones worn by the likes of Gullit, Rijkaard, Costa, Ancelotti and Albertini would end up in the hands of some 'headless chicken' who couldn't pass the ball straight beyond the three meters mark
Rui Costa came after Gattuso actually, but anyway I remember when Milan had also some hard working players/defensive midfielders even during their most well known Sacchi golden era like Evani or Colombo and these were players that were making the dirty work as Gattuso, important players.

As Inter fan we do love this kind of players that play with heart,passion and a lot of grit as Gattuso, he's surely one of the most respected guys from that club for us.

I was reading yesterday how Bournemouth make money than them these days - the TV deal for the EPL has changed the face of football.
Not Bournemouth but Everton and Southampton have better revenues than them according to the the most recent classification made by Deloitte (considering the year 2017)

Last edited: