Robbers ambush Tom Cleverley

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I think some people look at the situation for what it was but others look at the situation, especially in a time of austerity. There's something morally reprehensible about the whole thing and I think lots of people would be offended a handbag basically costing the same as they would make working their bollocks off for a whole year. Put that into perspective. Yes, feel empathy but don't it feel like we're being screwed? The average guy girl on the street, is getting taken the piss out of but some people cannot see a bigger picture because they take things at face value.

So yes people feel empathy, absolutely - but at the same time isn't it a wake up call to people to stop being slaves for want of a better word. If you are suffering austerity, I tell you what. you have to be completely ignorant or a saint not to think that 10k on a handbag is a tad excessive. You get into a long winded debate that's a waste of time. Society is bonkers - and people explain it away like they're clued in. Dumb as feck.

Bad things happen every day. Had empathy, he's fine! Great, let's move on and let's not start a debate on whether we should have empathy on whether they get their valuables back! God, I hope so. I really do.

...aka Las Cortinas

has no mates
I assumed with you calling him a cnut for spending money on a watch whilst there are kids out there needing operations that you'd have had a breakdown of his charitable contributions in order to be able to draw some kind of conclusions.
I'm a working class northerner... everyone is a cnut. It's completely interchangeable with 'gentleman', 'mate', etc.

I'm sure he's a lovely lad. Doesn't change my views on spending that much on the likes of a watch though. You can buy a perfectly good watch for about an hundredth of what it seems he paid. Paying more than just makes him a bit of a flash cnut and it doesn't sit well with me. Of course that's just my opinion though, and not even I pay much attention to that.