g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Robbers ambush Tom Cleverley

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
When I'm walking down the street, I often ask people to kick me in the bollocks and steal my trousers, as this keeps me grounded.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Yeah, right! The rich prick deserved it! Practically asking for it!
Even if I earned twice the amount that Cleverley earns I would never dream of buying some gold digger a £10k handbag or a £15k bracelet, nor would I have any use for a £50k watch.

I feel bad that they had their security and privacy invaded but spending nearly a year's wages (for a minimum wage worker) on a fecking HANGBAG is just as morally reprehensible as theft. We are talking about two different kinds of scum, but scum nonetheless.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Even if I earned twice the amount that Cleverley earns I would never dream of buying some gold digger a £10k handbag or a £15k bracelet, nor would I have any use for a £50k watch.

I feel bad that they had their security and privacy invaded but spending nearly a year's wages (for a minimum wage worker) on a fecking HANGBAG is just as morally reprehensible as theft. We are talking about two different kinds of scum, but scum nonetheless.
Mr. Cleverly earns 2.5 million a year. Him buying his woman a bunch of items "worth" 25k pounds is equivalent to a bloke making 30k, buying his woman something worth 300 pounds. To someone in Asia making 7 pounds a month, imagine how we look.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers

Just wow.

So spending 1/6 of your weekly wage on something is "just as morally reprehensible as theft"?

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I don't even know what one is and nor do I wish to.
Well I'm going to tell you anyways. It's an expensive watch.

Useless to me, because I'm careless with stuff, and it's worth is not driven by careful craftsmanship or good watch engineering. It's just a normal watch made with expensive material by highly paid laborers and bling'd out. But bitches* love money, and things like that tell the world you have money. If you love bitches*, and have money, that's one way to go.

*Used in a non-disrespectful way

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
How is that morally reprehensible FFS. :lol:
If I had that much money, I'd spend it on whatever the feck I want and probably quite a lot of it to get women I fancy to have sex to me. If she wants a ridiculously overpriced handbag and I can afford it AND get my dick wet for buying it...
Or are you some Diogenes kind of person? "Why sleep in a big bed when a straw mat is just as good and more moral?"
It's not his fault that we, being the fecking idiots we are, value football so highly that some bloke can earn this insane amount of money. At least when he bought that pointless handbag he pumped 10k quid back into the economy. Better that than just stashing it away.

rednev

Just wow.

So spending 1/6 of your weekly wage on something is "just as morally reprehensible as theft"?
It depends on what you're spending it on.

In my eyes, a flash millionaire who spends tens of thousands of pounds on jewelry is materialistic scum in the same way that some grisly chav is materialistic scum for spending half a week's wages on a £100 pair of designer jeans. They are all the same to me.

rednev

How is that morally reprehensible FFS. :lol:
If I had that much money, I'd spend it on whatever the feck I want and probably quite a lot of it to get women I fancy to have sex to me. If she wants a ridiculously overpriced handbag and I can afford it AND get my dick wet for buying it...
Or are you some Diogenes kind of person? "Why sleep in a big bed when a straw mat is just as good and more moral?"
It's not his fault that we, being the fecking idiots we are, value football so highly that some bloke can earn this insane amount of money. At least when he bought that pointless handbag he pumped 10k quid back into the economy. Better that than just stashing it away.
If you need to spend £10k on a handbag to get some low class tart to sleep with you, then you have a problem.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Irrelevant. Tragedies that take place across the world on a daily basis are ignored and receive no media attention. Tom cleverly should be grateful that he has been mugged, its humbling and will teach him a lesson.
He should be proud too, he is rich enough to be targeted by burglars.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Well I'm going to tell you anyways. It's an expensive watch.

Useless to me, because I'm careless with stuff, and it's worth is not driven by careful craftsmanship or good watch engineering. It's just a normal watch made with expensive material by highly paid laborers and bling'd out. But bitches* love money, and things like that tell the world you have money. If you love bitches*, and have money, that's one way to go.

*Used in a non-disrespectful way
:lol: excellent use of asterisks.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
If you need to spend £10k on a handbag to get some low class tart to sleep with you, then you have a problem.
Of course I'd waste my money on something more classy to get into bed with the smoking hot daughter of some actor, politician or industrial mogul. Would probably be even more expensive. I'm thinking about a game of helicopter polo played on 2 aircraft carriers to get in the mood, afterwards a dinner in a Zeppelin floating above the Tobago Cays, then it's sexy time. That would be even more expensive and morally abhorable and I'd absolute love it.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It's hilarious that rednev, the protein powders guy who treats objects like women maaaan, is complaining about other people being materialistic.
The use of the phrase gold-digger and implication that Cleverley's girlfriend will only sleep with him in return for expensive trinkets suggests that the green-eyed monster might have a part to play in this latest rant. Perhaps getting all swole hasn't turned him into quite the cassanova he thought it would?

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Raging and evidently disdainful, no empathy for villan.

Needs some work, granted.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Irrelevant. Tragedies that take place across the world on a daily basis are ignored and receive no media attention. Tom cleverly should be grateful that he has been mugged, its humbling and will teach him a lesson.
Agreed, delighted with this. He's such a lucky blessed soul to have been robbed.

Sarni

You can't possibly know that because you've probably never earned that much.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The unspoken point is that Tom and his partner may have been in danger of losing their lives, never mind their handbags, so surely he deserves sympathy. I mean, I know he was often crap for us, but that shouldn't mean that he deserves to die.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
The unspoken point is that Tom and his partner may have been in danger of losing their lives, never mind their handbags, so surely he deserves sympathy. I mean, I know he was often crap for us, but that shouldn't mean that he deserves to die.

Nice subliminal post

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yea but he bought things he can easily afford, the wanker.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout

:lol:

Siorac

To me, it's less morally reprehensible and more plain baffling.

How is a handbag worth 10k? Does it make you pizza and suck your cock in the mornings? I bet it's not even practical.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck

How is a handbag worth 10k? Does it make you pizza and suck your cock in the mornings? I bet it's not even practical.
Bigger question is how is a journeyman in his trade earn that much. I'm like Ferguson, I don't begrudge the greats the wealth but when mediocre players and their golddigging wives spend more on a fecking handbag than the average man earns in a year it's a bit disgusting. Besides who gives a shit, despite brief trauma he'll buy back that Hermes handbag in less than a week.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

You would buy a woman for 10k?

Sarni

Bigger question is how is a journeyman in his trade earn that much. I'm like Ferguson, I don't begrudge the greats the wealth but when mediocre players and their golddigging wives spend more on a fecking handbag than the average man earns in a year it's a bit disgusting.
Well, considering he's playing for a Premier League sides and used to be England international, he's probably among 1,000 best people in the world in his profession. Throw in extra money for exposure to the public his job has and £2m+ a year is not an unreasonable amount, it's not easy to get where he is at all.

That's a lot of money and probably more than he deserves because for instance I believe I am better at what I do than Cleverley is at playing football but there are a lot of variables here.