Robbie Savage - commentator

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Anyone else feel a bit dirty after hearing Robbie have a full blown orgasm live on national television?

Would hate to have seen his vinegar strokes....

Brophs

The One and Only
Well that's me fully erect for the evening, then.

El Zoido

His kid is in our academy isn’t he? He’s proper biased, not that I care. He was jizzing himself when we smashed Roma last year as well.

Eriku

His kid is in our academy isn’t he? He’s proper biased, not that I care. He was jizzing himself when we smashed Roma last year as well.
Good lord, I totally forgot how we battered them. Cheers for the reminder :lol:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
He's fecking terrible but he's fecking funny. Was class commentating Wales games at the euros.

Lynty

He's already on his way to take a shower with Ronaldo

Dante

Average bang
He's a really bad pundit.

Like the worst opinions you'll see on Twitter, Savage sees the game from the point of view of the individuals on the pitch rather than the team-play as a whole. You'd get equivalent insights from the 'fanboy'/'hater' factions in the Player Performance forum.

He's only in the the job because he has the gift of the gab. But I think I'd prefer dead air, to be honest.

Rockets Redglare

He's a really bad pundit.

Like the worst opinions you'll see on Twitter, Savage sees the game from the point of view of the individuals on the pitch rather than the team-play as a whole. You'd get equivalent insights from the 'fanboy'/'hater' factions in the Player Performance forum.

He's only in the the job because he has the gift of the gab. But I think I'd prefer dead air, to be honest.
It’s quite nice to not hear such obvious anti-United bias that we usually get during our games though.

Born2Lose

I used to really dislike him as a commentator, but I'd rather he commentate all our BT games to the end of time than have to listen to Jenas even once more.

Ludens the Red

Well there can’t be any doubt anymore. Robbie Savage is a massive United fan. It was like listening to paddy Crerand on Mutv. Found it hilarious.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Well there can’t be any doubt anymore. Robbie Savage is a massive United fan. It was like listening to paddy Crerand on Mutv. Found it hilarious.
He was a United youth wasn't he so stands to reason he might be a fan

I don't mind co comms going over the top like him, I think he's not the greatest co comm but he's ok and seems a decent bloke

tomaldinho1

Actually really enjoyed him tonight. Bit of a plonker but infectiously funny.

Why broadcasters don't just have 1 fan from each team commentating (and you can choose between them) is beyond me. Would make the games so much more fun to watch.

Red00012

He was a United youth wasn't he so stands to reason he might be a fan

I don't mind co comms going over the top like him, I think he's not the greatest co comm but he's ok and seems a decent bloke
His son plays for Utd as well

Born2Lose

Used to hate him, but he's so refreshing and positive when compared to dullards like Jenas.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I think he's brilliant

I mean as a pundit or giving serious analysis he's not worth listening to but on commentary he's brilliant

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
BT have the idea that in European games, the commentators should just be cheerleaders for the British team. Can't be arsed with it all myself.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Loved him tonight. He’s what you want rather than that miserable sod Scholes.

RedDevilRoshi

Actually really enjoyed him tonight. Bit of a plonker but infectiously funny.

Why broadcasters don't just have 1 fan from each team commentating (and you can choose between them) is beyond me. Would make the games so much more fun to watch.
Did Sky not used to do something like fanzone commentary back in the early 2000s? Used to access it by pressing the red button.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
If you're a rival or neutral he must drive you up the wall.
It's par for the course for BT. Watching a City or Liverpool European game on there is like you've put their fecking fan channel on as well. It's shite.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
The little scream he did when McTominay had that chance was hilarious.

I’ve been very critical of the lad in the past but fair play, he was magnificent tonight.

Honestly thought he was going to start up a “that boy Ronaldo” chant after his winner.

Those suit trousers will be going straight in the bin though - absolutely wrecked with ejaculate, even a Bosch serie 4 ain’t getting those love marks out.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
My first thought inside OT, after going absolutely barmy for the goal, was I wonder how intense Savage's climax was...

The Hilton

The little scream he did when McTominay had that chance was hilarious.
He had a full on "Yeeaah.... Ohhhh" moments later when Ronaldo had a shot saved.

Comes out with some utter nonsense at times, like Pep being the GOAT, but he was great tonight!