Gaming Rocket League

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The game's soundtrack's really good. I'm listening it on Spotify so far, and I'm just looking forward to the game even more.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Crap, it's not out yet. I'll only get it when it's 3 a.m. here. They're waiting until it's 12 p.m. Pacific Standard Time for the whole U.S. and Canada to get it at the same time.

:(:(:(

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Crap, it's not out yet. I'll only get it when it's 3 a.m. here. They're waiting until it's 12 p.m. Pacific Standard Time for the whole U.S. and Canada to get it at the same time.

:(:(:(
Shame, we're having a right laugh at the minute, lost 4 on the bounce but it's hilarious :lol: Be on in around 17 hours time Maz if you can. I'll be home from work by then.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Shame, we're having a right laugh at the minute, lost 4 on the bounce but it's hilarious :lol: Be on in around 17 hours time Maz if you can. I'll be home from work by then.
I don't know if I'll be able to play tomorrow when you'll be around. I doubt that you guys would put this game down, though. It's fun as fun could have been.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I don't know if I'll be able to play tomorrow when you'll be around. I doubt that you guys would put this game down, though. It's fun as fun could have been.
We've just finished now because I need sleep before work. :lol: Its funny as feck, definitely going to be a great game when its caf lads vs caf lads :lol:

We lost by some pretty heavy margins some games, and dominated others, loads of fun, some cracking goals to be scored or missed :lol: and some epic saves to be made too. This easily beats Fifa!!! A bit easy to unlock content, unlocked all the chassis already, but it's ok, I'm sure they'll add more later. I fully expect a sequel to this at some point with a lot more to do. Can't wait to get on this tonight.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
We've just finished now because I need sleep before work. :lol: Its funny as feck, definitely going to be a great game when its caf lads vs caf lads :lol:

We lost by some pretty heavy margins some games, and dominated others, loads of fun, some cracking goals to be scored or missed :lol: and some epic saves to be made too. This easily beats Fifa!!! A bit easy to unlock content, unlocked all the chassis already, but it's ok, I'm sure they'll add more later. I fully expect a sequel to this at some point with a lot more to do. Can't wait to get on this tonight.
They'll definitely add more stuff, but it'll all be paid DLC what with so many people requesting Psyonix to develop paid DLC in order to support them more.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Just lost my first two matches. I'm terrible again.

Right, what are the caftards who will be playing this called?

Do you guys use voice chat?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Sony's screwed up the North America release quite badly. It's still not on the PS4 store. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon at 6 p.m. EST to download and play the game. By that time, the store should be updated. :(

rcoobc

My PSN is BigRonShikken, and we do use party voice chat when we play together.
Do you have extra cool headphones like the Sony Wireless Golds?

I can't tell if thats a huge waste of money or not.

Excellent. I will add you. Just waiting for the carpenter to go if you are on...

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Do you have extra cool headphones like the Sony Wireless Golds?

I can't tell if thats a huge waste of money or not.

Excellent. I will add you. Just waiting for the carpenter to go if you are on...
Sadly, I won't have the game until tomorrow afternoon in Canada as Sony's incompetence means that the game's not yet in the store here in North America.

With regards to headphones, no, I have the simple earphone + mic headset that you get from buying the PS4. I suggest you ask others whether they have some better headsets connected.

rcoobc

I had grand plans to keep the OP updated with everyones id. cba doe.
It's something like this at the moment.

silentwitness4
ParmoBomer
swooshboy
Monkey_Plunkett
devilseoin
NotoriousISSY

Last edited:

JackXX

Add me for this xWHISKEYJACKx

Servers seem to be down when I tried to play but it's fun even with a.i

rcoobc

Stupid servers keep being down at the moment

Leg-End

Just installed and gave it a quick go against the AI. Ridiculous fun.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Feck sake, im out of action with Man Flu at the minute so I'll probably be on later in the week :annoyed:

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Download is taking time so will probably join from tomorrow. PSN: Neelu91

justboy68

My psn username is the same as on here, I don't get on that often but will try this out when I can.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'll be on pretty much all night. Servers are down now I think but if anyone wants to play at any point just add Damien1990UK and invite me to a game when servers are up.

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Keep pausing it and resuming it until you get decent speeds, it usually works.
Cheers, will try that but I feel its just my net connection being unreliable.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
As soon as it works I'm down for it. Will be eating between 9:45 and 10:15 but otherwise so down for it.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Hilariously good! With PSN I'm doing a league and it is class craic.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Ah PSN down. FFS.

So is it like a free for all against the computer?

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Nice. Thanks @Damien, I can't wait to get on it.

Can you make lobbies to play public games? So 4 of us could face 4 randoms? Or are we going to have to rely on private matches.

rcoobc

I won my first game against the AI on hard but then lost the next 5 or something.

The AI is ridiculously well done. When human players drop and you are left with AI, I can barely tell the difference.