Gaming Rocket League

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses

It's free with PS+ for July on PS4 (not available yet, July 7th for EU) and has a number of different team based modes and features private matches.

Get your PSN IDs in here if you're interested in getting some games together.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Loved the beta

Have bought my mate PS Plus so we can play this together :lol:

Last edited:

Alock1

I had grand plans to keep the OP updated with everyones id. cba doe.

Alock1

For the start I guess just have a match against eachother if we can get 6/8/12 on.

After that, maybe set up a tourny of some kind yeah.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Pretty fun. Up to level 7 and 14 trophies unlocked without trying. Scored five goals in one of the games so annoying when I see one of the trophies is for scoring six...

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Pretty fun. Up to level 7 and 14 trophies unlocked without trying. Scored five goals in one of the games so annoying when I see one of the trophies is for scoring six...
Yeah, I'm getting a few trophies and only had 2 games against the computer. AI is a bit shit on my team.

How long you on for?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So, since we're bound to have tons of PS4 Caf players playing, will we have a tournament started once everyone gets it? Maybe set up teams of 2 or something like that for a knockout tournament?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
So, since we're bound to have tons of PS4 Caf players playing, will we have a tournament started once everyone gets it? Maybe set up teams of 2 or something like that for a knockout tournament?
The fifa tourney is still on going isn't it? This would probably go the same way, can have upto 4 per team :drool: Chaos!!