Gaming Rocket League

MajorTom

Wasn't expecting this to be as good as it is. Simple idea but pretty damn enjoyable. Trophies are easy to get too, well apart from that one you mentioned @Damien. I've done 8 kilometres so far, got 24/36 trophies after about 2 hours of game time.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Aye I'm on about the same and cruising into the playoffs. Online will be where it's at if PSN would ever fix itself

MajorTom

Deffo, still the AI isn't too bad all things considered. Had some OG's that were absolutely shocking from them but some decent play considering how random the ball gets knocked about.

Here is my whip. Won't be changing from the Road Hog at all, it is great. Need some better paint as currently only get corroded metal (which I'm using) and glossy.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
I'm fully convinced this is the greatest game in the world.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
That feeling when the game goes into overtime and you score an own goal. :(

tom33

I'll be down for this once psn is back up so I can download it. My username is tomfoolery33

JackXX

Ah PSN is down now. :(

edit: surprised they have given this away for free it's one of the best indie games around.

Leg-End

PSN is down but the games servers are/were down too anyway.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Nice. Thanks @Damien, I can't wait to get on it.

Can you make lobbies to play public games? So 4 of us could face 4 randoms? Or are we going to have to rely on private matches.
In beta, it was teams of randoms v randoms. Like Pro-clubs drop-in matches.

Stemmy

Started out playing the rookie league, and was losing nearly half my matches. Now getting the hang of it a little bit so I'm now top of the league. Still think I've got a long way to go though. I'm scoring most of my goals from the kick off mind.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Started out playing the rookie league, and was losing nearly half my matches. Now getting the hang of it a little bit so I'm now top of the league. Still think I've got a long way to go though. I'm scoring most of my goals from the kick off mind.
Yeah its easy to score from kick off on rookie, hope the psn is back soon ffs

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Level: 14

Trophies: 32/36 (missing Collect all Items, Drive 500km and Play Online game with a Friend (stupid servers) in order to get the plat)

Unlocked:
Body: 11/11
Decal: 28/70
Wheels: 19/25
Rocket trail: 12/36
Topper: 14/18
Antenna: 17/35

Leg-End

Seems like a grindy but relatively easy platinum, 500Km is gonna take some doing.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I think 500km will be pretty easy, once you get a few caf lads online for a night you'll probably easily clock up 5km+

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Nothing hard about it, just a big old grind so it'll take ages.

I'm at 40 Kilometres, 311 Metres
I class a grind as something I don't enjoy. I think the 500km will just be a laugh and we will stumble upon the trophy without even realising. Like some of Fifa's crap, wonder how many km we have travelled on that :lol:

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
It's less about something you're meant to go for and more just rewarding the people who play lots, it'll come naturally to them without needing to differ their game or specifically aim for it.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Wow, I started playing this yesterday, and man, this game is fun! It doesn't matter whether I played against the AI, by myself, or in training: this game is fun in every way. I am really looking forward to the online games once the servers are up.

Leg-End

First online game 3v3, scored an equaliser with 14 seconds to go then scored the winner in overtime.

It was my Macheda moment.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Sounds like they finally gave out a good game for PS4 on ps plus. Going to download it

Leg-End

I think we went up against the Messi/Barca of Rocket League. Jesus.