4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janson

Of course you can. You've never seen a striker have a bad performance but still grab a goal. Simple logic dictates that this is possible.

Anyway, have you come back because Lukaku is due a goal and want to rub it in when he scores later? I'll just stick you on ignore if so so i can enjoy it.
No definitely not, I just haven't been on the forum much. And no I wouldn't care about rubbing it in, that's just childish.

Yes it is possible that someone can have a bad game and still score but the rating is always much different when the player also scores a goal. Especially if it's the winning goal. It is taken into consideration much more when rating a player.

lysglimt

Scout
He is a brilliant goalscorer if he gets his chances - and he will with Solskjaer

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
We all know where the flaws in his game are but I'm glad Lukaku showed what he's good at tonight too. Two very, very well taken goals and a fair amount of aerial duels won besides. Glad to see him looking a little bit more like himself. He's been hiding from the ball a bit recently.

Kostov

Very good game by Rom today, not only the goal, but his hold up game and in possession he was much better. MOTM easily today.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Much better that, not just his goals but he was better on the ball too. Obviously he still has his moments, but yeah, overall that was good stuff from big Rom.

Raw

Much improved from him, two fantastic finishes. Should have been a hattrick but I can't fault him today.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
All hail Rom. I've been too critical towards him, the man deserves a lot of praise. He won us the game and some vital 3 points. I really loved how everyone celebrated with him, all the players know how much criticism he was under and it was lovely to see them supporting him

Cloud7

Very good game from the big man. Showed up when we needed him to. That second goal is what I want to see more of. Use that massive frame and bully defenders :devil:

Devil may care

A lot of poor touches and passes but he took both goals well, the second in particular was a difficult finish.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Two goals in a very important game given the injuries. Credit where it's due.

kundalini

2 fantastic finishes, one awful miss from a corner with the score at 0-0, linked well for our 3rd goal, lost possession cheaply a few times. Overall the key man in our win.

Fracture90

Great finishing for those 2 goals, hopefully it will help him gain some traction. He stepped up when it was needed.

But boy is he frustrating to watch, every ball just bonuses off him, his passing is criminal at times and he offers little to nothing in the build-up.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Hopefully people please stop lumping him in with Sanchez now. Far better player.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Very well played tonight.

Hope he trims down in the summer and we get Everton Rom.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
If he can add the goals back to his game, Lukaku isn't a problem.

Hopefully he can step it up another level against Soton and even put himself in contention to play in one of the big two away games if Martial and or Jesse are not fit.

Bobski

2 fantastic finishes, made them look far easier than they were. The term flat track bully is often used as an insult but an effective feaster on crap teams is a useful squad player.

Bwuk

Best performance in a long time.

Involved himself a lot more which is the key thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.