4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MV12

Lukaku and probably 80% (Rashford, Martial, Matic, Sanchez, Lingard, Valencia, Jones, Baily, Herrera, Lindalof, Fred, off the top of my head) need to up their game massively, to be considered as top players in my opinion.

I don't give a toss about attention. This is not about my own sense of worth. It's simply about being not limited anymore by a 10 post limit that i have to endure for months already. Many times by noon i cannot follow up anymore on discussions i'm engaged in because of the post limit. I have 1 post remaining after this one, so make it a good one if you expect a reply of me today.

I can understand the system if it limits shitposting and if it is there to stimulate more informed discussion.

And i'm not going to discuss this matter futher neither. It's also not on topic and in principle it's a matter for the admins and mods to set the rules. What i'm really hoping for is a community that would better recognise well substantiated arguments above gratuitious oppinions.
I can't say you haven't got a point mate.

Canagel

Has ever scored from outside the box or from a tight angle? He needs to mix up his game. Too predictable at the moment.

Johan07

I don't know how to give likes, but I would give one to that fella just so he can shut up about his likes.
I would like to like this post, but I actually do not know how to like a post either, so I cant like it (Its actually true, which might be a bit of a problem on this site tbf... :-) )

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
World class striker can turn players around you looks good, Lukaku isn't one of them. His main problem since last season with us was always be his movement, he's not making it easy for our players to pass the ball to him. Look at other world class strikers like RVP, Rooney, Suarez, they could play alongside average players like Cleverley, Welbeck and Joe Allen.

LoneStar

Has ever scored from outside the box or from a tight angle? He needs to mix up his game. Too predictable at the moment.
It's weird, he sometimes tries to play the ball to his teammates when he himself is in a good scoring position. Very unlike most strikers.

He really needs to start mixing up his game and improving his movement. Think a goal against Chelsea would help him a lot.

Canagel

It's weird, he sometimes tries to play the ball to his teammates when he himself is in a good scoring position. Very unlike most strikers.

He really needs to start mixing up his game and improving his movement. Think a goal against Chelsea would help him a lot.
He lacks the predatory instinct of a number 9. I'd rather he developed his skills to play right wing or right sided forward He can cross the ball well so maybe if he goes to RW he will see the game more clearly and have more time which doesn't exist when you play number 9.

Canagel

He is not Kane. Very much a second best option but we bought him.
Yep. I've never seen Lukaku surprise me with an unexpected goal. The goals where you think is all is lost but the striker pulls something out of the bag. The goals that Aguero and Kane score on a regular basis. Maybe one goal he scored against Chelsea in the FA Cup but that's it. He never did something like this again.

LoneStar

He lacks the predatory instinct of a number 9. I'd rather he developed his skills to play right wing or right sided forward He can cross the ball well so maybe if he goes to RW he will see the game more clearly and have more time which doesn't exist when you play number 9.
I think he should start being a little more selfish and assertive inside the box, to shoot should be the first thing that comes to his mind. He seems to play better on instinct, when given time to think, he almost always messes it up.

Canagel

I think he should start being a little more selfish and assertive inside the box, to shoot should be the first thing that comes to his mind. He seems to play better on instinct, when given time to think, he almost always messes it up.
Yeah. If you don't shoot you can't score. You can always get a deflection as well. Kane is always at the top for shots and that selfishness is what makes the top strikers.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
How he doesn’t get subbed is beyond me. Doesn’t score, doesn’t contribute outside the box. Bench him ffs.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
As bad as Rooney toward the end. I can’t find criticism any worse.

el3mel

We'll never win anything magnificent with such a useless lump up front.

Will Everton take him again ? I'll be willing to sell for 50m.

Cloud7

It’s hard to think of a striker at United over the last 10-15 years that I wouldn’t have over him right now. James Wilson would probably offer more to the team. Lukaku is absolutely out of his depth at this level.

Classical Mechanic

Rashford was going nuts at in him the first half for just standing about. He was better in the second with his movement but he really needs to switch on more and find some more intensity.

Kostur

海尔的老板
When he's shit, he's ultra shit, reeks of Rooney for me. The way he's never attacking the first post is annoying the fecking shit out of me.

The worst striker i've seen starting at this club in ~30 years. We would be better off playing with 10 men, at least we wouldn't waste the ball trying to pass to him.

Shark

@NotShark
It’s hard to think of a striker at United over the last 10-15 years that I wouldn’t have over him right now. James Wilson would probably offer more to the team. Lukaku is absolutely out of his depth at this level.
He's not right for us, but come on. He's the top scorer for his country ffs.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
There was a point in the first half where it cut to him standing still, staring into space.

I genuinely thought he was Hesky for a split second.

Status
Not open for further replies.