4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

Another shite game except for that goal. That's only the difference. Otherwise, same shite as usual.

extincti fugax hominum

Not that we're brilliant or i'm blaming him for 2 dropped points but this guy just doesn't belong to this level(or the level we want to be). Simples.

starman

I remember when he started getting compared to Heskey and some people thought it was ridiculous.
Lukaku might be the better goal scorer but Heskey is simply the better footballer.

Kostur

海尔的老板

My name is Romelu Lukaku and I'm the fastest donkey alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary football player, but secretly, with the help of my friends at the gym, I fight calories and bulk with other meta-donkeys like me. I hunted the man who killed my first touch, but in doing so, I slipped on the ball and injured myself. And I am the only one fast enough to stop myself. I am... Stormzy Lukaku!

Last edited:

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
He had a go at Dalot for putting in a ball into the channel for him to run on - the only thing he's feckin good at.

Stadjer

That touch almost makes you forget he actually scored a goal. Decent finish for that too... but his touch seems worse than ever

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
As shameful as it sounds, before his injury I found myself saying to myself that I’d have no problem if he was unable to play for a few games. So shit.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Also, another game with a game-changing miss.

If he doesn't shit the bed after 3 minutes after the keeper's mistake, totally different game.

Ludens the Red

That was painful to watch. Absolutely hopeless, his touch, his passing, his runs, an absolute complete clusterfeck of a performance. An embarrassing player at the moment.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Someone needs to have a word, a bodybuilders physique isn’t optimal for top level football. Can’t control a football, can’t control his eating but is deemed good enough by management to lead the line for Manchester United

snk123

From what I've seen of him so far at Utd and what I remember of Heskey, I honestly think Heskey was a much better player.

My name is Romelu Lukaku and I'm the fastest donkey alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary football player, but secretly, with the help of my friends at the gym, I fight calories and bulk with other meta-donkeys like me. I hunted the man who killed my first touch, but in doing so, I slipped on the ball and injured myself. And I am the only one fast enough to stop myself. I am... Stormzy Lukaku!
Crying:lol:

el3mel

In such a desperate day, this makes me laugh so hard. Thanks mate. :lol:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
It did make me laugh when he almost injured himself with his bad touch. Embarrassing:lol:
What can you do? And this guy is one of the favourites. Takes Rash off instead of him.:rolleyes:

Bobski

If someone at the club encouraged him down this bulking path they need to be sacked off as well. His technique was already highly erratic at a leaner weight.

Jazz

From what I've seen of him so far at Utd and what I remember of Heskey, I honestly think Heskey was a much better player.
And a nicer guy to boot. Never seen him pointing and such at his team mates if he fecked up. That really winds me up.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
They will be playing that GIF of him getting dispossessed by the ball itself over in rawk for centuries.

AndyJ1985

There are conference players with a better first touch than him, and that's not even exaggeration. We'd be no worse off if he never played for us again.

Jazz

They will be playing that GIF of him getting dispossessed by the ball itself over in rawk for centuries.
Can't blame them to be fair. We'd have done the same if he was their player:D

jmaggio

Spat out my coffee and have posted in a few group chats already. Good job sir.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I can't believe how bad is he, not even your average striker. Doesn't do anything well anymore, it's not looking good.

PepsiCola

Wasn't someone in this thread saying he was an improvement on Ibrahimovic the other day?

Fecking Ibrahimovic :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.