Romelu Lukaku | Mourinho Part III | Roma watch

Castia

It’s strange he’s so hilarious to watch because all he does is feck everything up

IRELANDUNITED

I actually feel sorry for him.
I don’t, he talked way to much shite over the years and disrespected United when he was here. The only good thing to come out of the 115 charges club winning tonight is Lukaku showed himself up to be the absolute donkey that he is.

always_hoping

Got in the way of goal bound effort and missed a sitter. Manchester City can be thankful he was brought on. Lukaku needs head off to Saudi league or Inter Miami.

Cloud7

It’s strange he’s so hilarious to watch because all he does is feck everything up
Even outside of his own misses, it's comical how often he manages to be in the wrong place at the wrong time to mess up something for someone else as well

AFC NimbleThumb

I don’t, he talked way to much shite over the years and disrespected United when he was here. The only good thing to come out of the 115 charges club winning tonight is Lukaku showed himself up to be the absolute donkey that he is.
My point is it’ll go far beyond the donkey rhetoric you’re seeing in here, prepare for the gorilla emojis etc. is what I mean.

Idxomer

Ultimately he isn't a bad player or he wouldn't get all of those chances. It seems like he gets a panic attack in every game like this one and just messes up every time he might do something useful.

izec

He is just a bottler. Scored goals against average sides, but in the big games and big opponents, he just cant do it. When you need him the most, he is just an absolute moron

Oranges038

Another big game.

And another big goa..... miss from Lukaku.

Never expected anything else from him.

Lecland07

I'm going to be more balanced. They made feck all until he came on. The only chances they made had him as part of it.

If they had Dzeko on the pitch, they would have continued to make zilch.

Bad miss, but fair is fair.

SAFMUTD

Incredibly he had the guts to name himself on the same category as the world class strikers. He's a donkey.

Skills

Snitch
Actually held the ball up really well. They were better when he came on.

Didn't take his chance when it came though

Irwin99

Some of his build up play and flicks on were actually decent and well worked, but my god, seriously, there must be a curse on this guy. No one can be that bad in those situations.

IRELANDUNITED

My point is it’ll go far beyond the donkey rhetoric you’re seeing in here, prepare for the gorilla emojis etc. is what I mean.
Oh right yeah well that’s a different story. If idiots stoop to that level to mock him I will feel for him. Send any c*unt who does that to jail.