Ronaldo (37) Slaps Phone Out of Child’s (14) Hand | Charged after 5 months of deliberation

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
:lol:
Too much adrenaline to stop himself knocking a phone out of a child's hand, but not quite enough to work sufficiently hard to make any sort of impact against one of the worst sides in the league. It's a fine line he has to tread.
That sports psychologist Ralf brought in is a charlatan.

united for life

city and liverpool fans are enjoying a great rivalry and watching some fantastic football. Meanwhile, we are talking about Ronaldo breaking a kids phone

ROFLUTION

Too much adrenaline to stop himself knocking a phone out of a child's hand, but not quite enough to work sufficiently hard to make any sort of impact against one of the worst sides in the league. It's a fine line he has to tread.
Yes, but so does a postman. Delivering is an art form and it's a fine line between madness and greatness

Brophs

The One and Only
Gylfi Sigurdsson probably paid him to destroy the evidence.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
you laugh but it’s a well known phenomenon. most paramedics have to head to a local special needs school to work out some adrenaline after a hectic nightshift before they’re able to sleep.

Devil81

I've got to be honest if it was my 14 year old child and a man in his late 30's slapped him in frustration I'd be fuming.

I know its only his hand but it was stupidity beyond belief. This will be end of him in England as the FA will no doubt have to throw the book at him.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
city and liverpool fans are enjoying a great rivalry and watching some fantastic football. Meanwhile, we are talking about Ronaldo breaking a kids phone
Good point, this season would have been a lot less depressing in terms of post match discussion if soneone assaulted a kid every time we lost. It's a great diversion. And true to form Ronaldo goes top drawyer and assaults an autistic kid.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
you laugh but it’s a well known phenomenon. most paramedics have to head to a local special needs school to work out some adrenaline after a hectic nightshift before they’re able to sleep.
Bit random but I have a completely true story on the subject of special needs and slaps.

A friend of mine was once in a butterfly farm (there’s probably a special word for them but can’t remember) when a special needs school visited. You could stand in a big room and the butterflies would land all over you. Unfortunately one of the kids slapped a butterfly and the rest of them thought that was the beginning of a game. Absolute carnage ensued.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
This season isn’t done until Rashford is caught stealing a school kid’s lunchbox.

united for life

Good point, this season would have been a lot less depressing in terms of post match discussion if soneone assaulted a kid every time we lost. It's a great diversion. And true to form Ronaldo goes top drawyer and assaults an autistic kid.
i guess you misunderstood my post. I didn’t mean to indicate that it’s not worth talking about - it’s wrong by all means. What i meant is that it’s a shame what the club has come to

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
This has absolutely done me in, bravo.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
@rimaldo is recycling a joke that has been made twenty times in this thread already. It was hilarious when others did it but they were ignored, then suddenly the great shithead says it and everyone starts sucking him off like he skeets an immortality potion from his twelve inch cock.

I hope Ronaldo smacks the phone out of his hand the next time he sees him, and then buys him a new one that has a caps lock.

fecking rimaldo, he's the biggest problem with the club. All of the players obviously don't see the point in working hard because they know that at the end of the year the funniest poster vote will be rigged yet again.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Bit random but I have a completely true story on the subject of special needs and slaps.

A friend of mine was once in a butterfly farm (there’s probably a special word for them but can’t remember) when a special needs school visited. You could stand in a big room and the butterflies would land all over you. Unfortunately one of the kids slapped a butterfly and the rest of them thought that was the beginning of a game. Absolute carnage ensued.

EtH

Bittersweet symphony this life.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff

Awesome. I was entertained enough at the mere idea of a butterfly farm. But a butterfly farm massacre!!!

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

Honestly, just when I thought this thread couldn't get any better.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
@rimaldo is recycling a joke that has been made twenty times in this thread already. It was hilarious when others did it but they were ignored, then suddenly the great shithead says it and everyone starts sucking him off like he skeets an immortality potion from his twelve inch cock.

I hope Ronaldo smacks the phone out of his hand the next time he sees him, and then buys him a new one that has a caps lock.

fecking rimaldo, he's the biggest problem with the club. All of the players obviously don't see the point in working hard because they know that at the end of the year the funniest poster vote will be rigged yet again.
i’ll probably win funniest post with that one tbf.

Somebody needs to smack rimaldo's phone right out of his claw

Edit - Anybody got Ronaldo's number?
i’ve already sellotaped my phone to my hand in case i wander into a sulking footballer whilst going about my daily business.

Withnail

Oh my god. That's a horrific and hilarious image :lol:

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
And the kid was epileptic as well?
yeah, and wheelchair bound and he had his phone out to call an ambulance for his unresponsive mum before ronaldo came and slapped the phone out of his hand.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Surprised no one has gone digging into this kid's social media history to find a video of him slapping phones out of his friend's hands.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea