Ronaldo Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
so you dont enjoy watching any footballers? you dont look forward to seeing certain players play?

i dont grudge people who love watching Ronaldo, he's a great player. He just does nothing for me.
Of course, I have my favorite players just like any other fan. Rooney,G Nev, Giggs, C Ron,Messi, Kaka, Zlatan , Rio, Scholesy the list goes on and on. I just don't serially wank over them. I think that is actually disgusting and going past football to say the least

Makki

QUITTER
freguson y u rest the ginger prawn hes most import
difference is he wouldnt be brought up, unlike bitter posters like yourself other forum members are happy to let people have their fun. If that includes serial wanking over a player who wanted nothing more for the past 2 years than to leave the very team you support then so be it. Wank away.
As opposed to serial wanking over a player who never has, and never will, play for the very club you support, eh?

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
Ass opposed to serial wanking over a player who never has, and never will, play for the very club you support, eh?
well that would be impossible...

Where i'm from people tend to support the team of their family, the team they grow up closest too.

I could just decide right now that i'll support any team any player i want plays for but that's not what football is all about. Of course Manchester United have about a billion fans world wide so quite a lot of people get to wank over a player that has palyed for the very club they support...

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
well that would be impossible...

Where i'm from people tend to support the team of their family, the team they grow up closest too.

I could just decide right now that i'll support any team any player i want plays for but that's not what football is all about. Of course Manchester United have about a billion fans world wide so quite a lot of people get to wank over a player that has palyed for the very club they support...
You seem to have missed his point.

FranklyVulgar

You seem to have missed his point.
United has a tradition of world class players, of players who are world renowned players. I loved Cantona as a player when i was younger, he was probably my favourite to watch in the prem at that time.

Fair enough you can be proud of Ronaldo having played for United, i mean after all he is a fantastic player. I just think a United fan would have more affinity with the players who love the club or learn to love it. I cant remember the last player who was sold because he wanted to leave old trafford, i really cant.

Boss

United has a tradition of world class players, of players who are world renowned players. I loved Cantona as a player when i was younger, he was probably my favourite to watch in the prem at that time.

Fair enough you can be proud of Ronaldo having played for United, i mean after all he is a fantastic player. I just think a United fan would have more affinity with the players who love the club or learn to love it. I cant remember the last player who was sold because he wanted to leave old trafford, i really cant.
Because Ronaldo hates Manchester United because he wanted to join Real?:yawn:

Anyway to answer your question, I think Ruud was sold because he wanted to leave and he is still very loved around here. SAF said he handed in a couple of transfer requests. It does not mean he does not love United, we was seen celebrating with Beckham when we won the title in 2006/07.

Makki

QUITTER
freguson y u rest the ginger prawn hes most import

My point was regarding United fans wanking over Messi and slating Ronaldo...

But if you're not a United fan, that explains it..

dev1l

Stars in fight for £5.5m Ron pad

FORMER Manchester United star CRISTIANO RONALDO is at the centre of a new bidding war - as a host of megabucks signings for ex-rivals City battle to buy his mansion.

Ronaldo moved to Real Madrid for a record £80million this month and is selling his seven-bedroom Cheshire pad.

And he could net a staggering profit as the pile - bought for £3.85million and on the market for £4.5million - has attracted a bid already of £5.5million from the blue half of Manchester.

New City stars CARLOS TEVEZ, 25, EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR, 25, and GARETH BARRY, 28, have all made offers.

And 28-year-old KOLO TOURE leads the race after putting £5.5million on the table after his £14million switch from Arsenal.

United's new £17million signing ANTONIO VALENCIA, 23, has also lodged a bid.

Advertisement

Portuguese winger Ronaldo, 24, bought the three-storey pad in Alderley Edge - dubbed "Gold Trafford" - in February 2008. It has an indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym and cinema room.

A source said: "All the big players signing for City are having a sniff around Cheshire for the best house.

"Toure has made the biggest offer so far, but the others haven't given up on the chase yet. They all have deep pockets."

But some City players might be put off by the neighbours in the upmarket area.

United boss SIR ALEX FERGUSON lives just a couple of miles down the road.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...no-Ronaldos-55m-pad.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Bizarre

FranklyVulgar

Because Ronaldo hates Manchester United because he wanted to join Real?:yawn:

Anyway to answer your question, I think Ruud was sold because he wanted to leave and he is still very loved around here. SAF said he handed in a couple of transfer requests. It does not mean he does not love United, we was seen celebrating with Beckham when we won the title in 2006/07.
Yeah but he did it without telling the world.

No, he's an Ibrahmiovic fan.

I think he also has a vague interest in Kilmarnock. They're clearly not as dear to him as "Ibra", mind you.
Season ticket holder for 6 years, very vague interest. I've no doubt been to more Kilmarnock games than 99.9% of united fans have united games.

But anyway, this is a football forum, there is a kilmarnock forum where i talk about my club.

Anyway since when did Ibra become my man, i thought i was Messis mother....

FranklyVulgar

My point was regarding United fans wanking over Messi and slating Ronaldo...

But if you're not a United fan, that explains it..
My point was with regards to United fans still wanking over Ronaldo despite him being the only player i can honestly remember to leave the club whilst in his prime.

He had 2 brilliant seasons for United and helped a great amount of success for that i'd be glad to have had him but it would still piss me off that despite him learning his football here, becoming the best in the world here and winning everything with this club he still used United as a stepping stone to Madrid.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Like a bunch of irritating chavs...
Only "like" them?

According to the Spanish press, Ronaldo's found a new pad in Madrid - in a nice discrete, edge of town, security patrolled, infrared camera'd zone. With only 1000m of building and 5000m of grounds - it's one of the estate's smaller properties apparently.

Good news for Perez who was keen that Ron bought a place where the club assigned bodyguards could stay. Perez is also apparently trying to fix Ron up with a wife - it doesn't say whose wife though.

Boss

My point was with regards to United fans still wanking over Ronaldo despite him being the only player i can honestly remember to leave the club whilst in his prime.

He had 2 brilliant seasons for United and helped a great amount of success for that i'd be glad to have had him but it would still piss me off that despite him learning his football here, becoming the best in the world here and winning everything with this club he still used United as a stepping stone to Madrid.
I guess it is the success he brought the club is why people don't hold grudges. If he left without winning us anything, I guess it would be different but for somebody who cost 12 million and delivered as much as he did, how could anybody hate? . He said he wanted a new challenge, he hardly left without winning everything in England first. He left as one of the greatest players to ever play for us.

You remind me a bit of Neil Custis, you don 't support United but you seem to show so much interest when it comes to slating Ronaldo. How on earth you expect people to wank over Messi ad Ibra and then hate Ronaldo on a United Forum is really beyond me. These two players have done nothing for our club, you have to expect people to be reserved.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
You remind me a bit of Neil Custis, you don 't support United but you seem to show so much interest when it comes to slating Ronaldo. How on earth you expect people to wank over Messi ad Ibra and then hate Ronaldo on a United Forum is really beyond me. These two players have done nothing for our club, you have to expect people to be reserved.
Shhhh, don't be mean to Frankly, he's in mourning.

Now me, I'm in mourning too - but I'm OK with that. I've loved and lost. I watched him grow up from exciting kid into the best player I've seen at United since Best. I admit it: I'm still curious about what'll happen next; I want to know if he'll keep developing or crash into the bumpers. But then again, I even keep tabs on United old boys like Keane, Coppell, Bruce, Hughes etc.

Now Frankly on the other hand, despite his declared indifference already has 11 posts in this thread. It's cute - so much repressed love sublimated by rabbiting on (to United fans?) about Zlatan and Messi. Or as the Yanks would say - "denial - it ain't just a river."

FranklyVulgar

I guess it is the success he brought the club is why people don't hold grudges. If he left without winning us anything, I guess it would be different but for somebody who cost 12 million and delivered as much as he did, how could anybody hate? . He said he wanted a new challenge, he hardly left without winning everything in England first. He left as one of the greatest players to ever play for us.

Eamon Dunphy was right about Ronaldo, he's a puffball and a cod.

dev1l

A minute's silence for Bobby Robson.

Then Real Madrid Vs Juventus starts and Juventus score almost immediately from a (headed on) freekick
It seems that Ronaldo kept the scorer on side (Cannavaro)..

Juve should have been 3-0 up by now...Madrid's defence is in shambles

Status
Not open for further replies.