Ronaldo Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

032Devil

Worth making it a sticky for the up-coming season as I'm sure this topic will be revisited time and again.

Daily Mirror:

RON'S OFF THE MARK

Cristiano Ronaldo scored his first goal for Real Madrid last night - but has been warned by Sir Alex Ferguson not to expect success at the Bernabeu.

The Portuguese superstar fired home a penalty in the 4-2 Peace Cup win over Ecuador's Liga de Quito.

VP

One trick pony. Won't hack it in the Prem.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
You reckon we won't be talking about Ronaldo throughout the coming season?
I know I won't be. Couldn't give a toss about him now, to be honest, and I don't watch Spanish football.

If we draw Real in the CL I suppose it's inevitable but creating a stickied thread about a player at another club just seems a bit gay. IMHO.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He doesn't need his own thread, he's brought up every other post in that Messi thread and he'll continue to be.

VP

A permanent La Liga thread would be a much better idea.

Cal?

CR7 fan
He doesn't need his own thread, he's brought up every other post in that Messi thread and he'll continue to be.
A permanent Ronaldo thread with people bringing up Messi is a much better idea.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I know I won't be. Couldn't give a toss about him now, to be honest, and I don't watch Spanish football.

If we draw Real in the CL I suppose it's inevitable but creating a stickied thread about a player at another club just seems a bit gay. IMHO.
count me in that

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
A permanent Ronaldo thread with people bringing up Messi is a much better idea.
difference is he wouldnt be brought up, unlike bitter posters like yourself other forum members are happy to let people have their fun. If that includes serial wanking over a player who wanted nothing more for the past 2 years than to leave the very team you support then so be it. Wank away.

Status
Not open for further replies.