Ronaldo Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

I'd take him over Messi everytime, has more to his game imo, that said Messi is an absolutely stunning player in his own right

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Too true. Ronaldo still is the best player in the world for me, doesn't matter whether he no longer has the official title World Player of the Year.

He's still the best in my eyes.
You'll get very few arguments. He's basically carrying Real Madrid on his own this season.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Ronaldo toying with the villareal team atm, he's ghosting past players and this season he's somewhere back to his best at beating players with ease since the 07 season.

Speaking, Villereal just score. Great football.

Alex

You'll get very few arguments. He's basically carrying Real Madrid on his own this season.
There is no doubt they are different side without him, the fear factor he wields just by being on the team sheet is massive.

MUFCgal

Don't get me wrong, I rate Messi obviously. He does stunning things with the ball and it was obvious he was gonna get the World Player title after the year that Barca had, but I just think Ronaldo has more to him and his game. He's more explosive and complete a player.

Obviously both players have certain qualities of their own, but Ronaldo comes out top on most qualities IMO.

Alex

Kaka was nearly in there for the 5th, Villareal arent playing defense

Alex

Goal Alonso, who in feck is the no 1 peno taker at Madrid?

unitedgogi

I honestly dont mind unless it is v United, I actually dislike Barca more than them.
Me too. Not that I ever have liked Real and I hate them for many reasons but I just like Ronaldo too much to hate Real nowadays. What a player. Brings so many memories watching him.

WireRed

I seem to remember Ronaldo refusing to let Tevez take a last minute pen when he was on a hat-trick a couple of seasons ago. Why is he suddenly handing the duty out like sweets?

Alex

I seem to remember Ronaldo refusing to let Tevez take a last minute pen when he was on a hat-trick a couple of seasons ago. Why is he suddenly handing the duty out like sweets?
Because Tevez was/is a twat

ricardinho

Hes such an atacking threat everytime he gets the ball you have a feeling something will happen.

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
He was good today but it was so easy for Madrid. Higuain Kaka and Ronaldo were far too much. Granero, Alonso and Diarra won the midfield in the first second of the match.

Madrid are so strange, they didnt play or compeltely dominate but going forward they just score goals. marcelo was excellent going forward and i was impressed with Ramos. Ramos gets an awful lot of stick around here but he is only missing maturity, concentration and better positional sense because technically he is a marvel.

ch7

Definitely his best game for Madrid, he was going past Villarreal defenders with ease. Ronaldo will need to produce a performance of similar quality against Lyon if his team are going to progress into the CL Quarterfinals.

Status
Not open for further replies.