Rooney Charged: Faces Two Match Ban for cursing | Appeal lost

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
So an hour to go to find out if Rooney will be the victim of the most retarded banning since... well... the FA banned the same player for being sent off in a pre-season friendly.

You know what's good about this season? Rooney's hitting a hot streak of form and we're at the most critical part of our campaign but I think we'd cope just fine, if we went with Berbatov and Hernandez up top for 2 or 3 games, with Owen an option from the bench. It's great to have four quality strikers for Fergie to pick from.

MUFCgal

It would just be utterly scandalous if Rooney is banned over this. I've seen worse on a football pitch than saying a few feck words at a camera.

God sake, kids know words worse than that nowadays. I'm actually shocked at some of the language I hear children come out with.

Number7

Ret's Slave
He's goingto get banned. This is the Fa we're talking about here.

Name Changed

weso26
If Rooney is going to be banned, he should threaten that he will refuse to play for the FA and England in the future. I wonder if they will ban him then? A bit drastic obviously, but someone has to stand up to these bureaucrats who obviously know feck all about football. The only people who are complaining about Rooney's outburst are ABUs. Even an ABU like Eamon Dunphy backed Rooney in his column today and blasted the FA.

MUFCgal

If Rooney is going to be banned, he should threaten that he will refuse to play for the FA and England in the future. I wonder if they will ban him then? A bit drastic obviously, but someone has to stand up to these bureaucrats who obviously know feck all about football. The only people who are complaining about Rooney's outburst are ABUs. Even an ABU like Eamon Dunphy backed Rooney in his column today and blasted the FA.
For once Dunphy is not being a complete moron then. I would agree with you. If he's banned, he should tell them to stick their England up their arse.

ukbob

Caf's Coolest Rag n Bone man
Absolutely disgusting language. I hope the FA ban him for the rest of the season. What is the game of football coming to with such language being allowed to go unpunished.
I think it is an utter disgrace that footballers with what they are paid should not go to elocution classes and be taught what appropriate words they should use when upset!
I have played and coached the game for many years and I was appalled at what came out of Rooneys mouth. In all of my years I have never heard that word used. I had to cover up my grandsons ears when he shouted that. Then after it was over he said to me "What did that cnut say?":)

MUFCgal

Absolutely disgusting language. I hope the FA ban him for the rest of the season. What is the game of football coming to with such language being allowed to go unpunished.
I think it is an utter disgrace that footballers with what they are paid should not go to elocution classes and be taught what appropriate words they should use when upset!
I have played and coached the game for many years and I was appalled at what came out of Rooneys mouth. In all of my years I have never heard that word used. I had to cover up my grandsons ears when he shouted that. Then after it was over he said to me "What did that cnut say?":)
:lol:

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I have played and coached the game for many years and I was appalled at what came out of Rooneys mouth. In all of my years I have never heard that word used. I had to cover up my grandsons ears when he shouted that. Then after it was over he said to me "What did that fecking scouse cnut say?":)
:lol: fixed

Sam

Maybe he liked Keys and Gray
:lol::lol:

Remember when Ronaldo scored against Reading a few years ago to equalise, he startted shouting feck off etc. You couldn't hear it, but could clearly see it. It's pure adrenaline. The media are such twats.

Number7

Ret's Slave
Flicking channels i noticed they're discussing it on the Alan titchmarsh show

The next segments presumably on garden pots

Bryan_Munich

Aka RichieRich12
So an hour to go to find out if Rooney will be the victim of the most retarded banning since... well... the FA banned the same player for being sent off in a pre-season friendly.

You know what's good about this season? Rooney's hitting a hot streak of form and we're at the most critical part of our campaign but I think we'd cope just fine, if we went with Berbatov and Hernandez up top for 2 or 3 games, with Owen an option from the bench. It's great to have four quality strikers for Fergie to pick from.
Maybe this is what Fergie meant by 'Owen could be crucial in the run-in'.

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
Who was that fat brown suede jacketed cnut?

He needs a kick up his vagina, the smug public schoolboy cnut. Well happy with himself, after a ridiculous rant.

No wonder Rooney shouts down the cameras, I was just shouting at the tv, feck you fatso

Sam

I hope when he next scores he takes his top off and reveals a t-shirt underneath just with the word 'cnuts'...ref will have to book him, and therefore no more action can be taken. :smirk::angel:

Number7

Ret's Slave
You'd think Rooney shat in her handbag the bitter old bitch

Number7

Ret's Slave
ITVs coverage of this across all their shows has been a disgrace I hope we feck them off for the FA cup coverage

Bryan_Munich

Aka RichieRich12
The sad thing is that if the FA take no action there will be at least another 24 hours of debate based on the premise that he got away with it.

Claymore

For once Dunphy is not being a complete moron then. I would agree with you. If he's banned, he should tell them to stick their England up their arse.

You seem to forget that its Rooney's England too. Most players would want to play for their country and play at Euro championships and World cups.

Sir A1ex

To be fair to BBC, Lineker and Hanson on MotD were about the only voices of reason I've heard on this.

Well, Lineker went a bit giggling naughty school-boy about it, but rather that than the witch-hunt.

Sir A1ex

Clarke Carlisle handled it very well, saying a ban is ridiculous but he should know better.
Actually, to be more accurate, there is a notable split between current or ex-pros, who are shrugging it off as the non-story it is, and fat men with beards who work for tabloid papers or Talk Shite Radio, who genuinely seem to be looking into whether crucifiction would be a practical solution.

Bryan_Munich

Aka RichieRich12
Actually, to be more accurate, there is a notable split between current or ex-pros, who are shrugging it off as the non-story it is, and fat men with beards who work for tabloid papers or Talk Shite Radio, who genuinely seem to be looking into whether crucifiction would be a practical solution.
I'm thinking of calling Adrian Durham and suggesting that a prison sentence might be an appropriate course of action.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
To be fair to BBC, Lineker and Hanson on MotD were about the only voices of reason I've heard on this.

Well, Lineker went a bit giggling naughty school-boy about it, but rather that than the witch-hunt.
MOTD2 took the completely opposite position on it, with Colin Murray squealing about why won't somebody please, think of the children :rolleyes: