Rooney responds.

grahamo

Rooney really needs a spell on the bench. This might motivate his fat ass! If not, I'm sure Mr. Koeman up the road might give him a chance to find his Mojo. No one is bigger than MUFC

Martial_Law

Rooney responds with

Also , he says the same fecking shite everytime 'i know what i can do, i know where i can play, ive nothing to prove, people are wrong ,im right' fecking little knobhead i hate him

grahamo

Rooney responds with

Also , he says the same fecking shite everytime 'i know what i can do, i know where i can play, ive nothing to prove, people are wrong ,im right' fecking little knobhead i hate him
I think he has LOADS to prove. For a start he can prove he's worth 300k/week. he hasn't been worth the money for a long long time. I really think Ferguson was right when he wanted to let Rooney go just before he retired

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
It's a typical PR response from him. No need to really make it any more than it is.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
This is worse then when Kagawa pr manager decided to defend his client on redcafe

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Rooney really needs a spell on the bench. This might motivate his fat ass! If not, I'm sure Mr. Koeman up the road might give him a chance to find his Mojo. No one is bigger than MUFC
Rooney is clearly bigger than MUFC and that's not a joke.

dogwithabone

Rooney rarely says anything worth listening to. Delusionsl claptrap with a sprinkling of his media machine chucked in.

Scholsey2004

'sorry just have to say this
you can't just blindly talk about 'lifestyle choices' because our choices are very much at the beck and call of our hormonal influences which do boil down in a big way to genetics/upbringing.
I think one thing missing here is the dopamine effect..
I honestly think players like Rooney who started off so good, so young, were similar to people with less sensitive dopamine receptors and as a result they seek a bigger thrill ie rooney being that complete player early on...to experience basically the same level as a normal person who might get that happiness just watching football. Honestly, why was he shagging a granny? it's the same reason, it's a dopamine receptor deficiency.
He's basically limp now, as a footballer.

That's the only rational reason I can think of.
Er, disagree.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Does anyone remember an article Rooney did a few years ago saying years in the Premier league had left him battered and he'd had to adopt his approach?
Unfortunately the new approach had none of the furious chasing down and aggression

simmee

Seriously, is there any point in me picking apart your post? I've been repeating myself about Rooney for years, and the narrative from his defenders has fallen to pieces over that time: it's descended from "You're nuts - our Wayne is world class" to "I'm so objective that I'll even claim that I want him dropped - yes, I always was the voice of reason". It's pathetic back-pedalling, intellectually dishonest, and should be utterly transparent to the rest of us. Just about every conceivable excuse has been proffered, virtually all of them refutable at best or laughable at worst, and still people are trying to defend Wayne via the backdoor. Defending a hero is fine by me (laudable, in fact) but without honesty it means nothing bar "I'm sad and angry because someone doesn't agree with me". Wayne is playing us all, including his employers, and is coasting towards the choosen time of his retirement; that might be understandable from his perspective but not so much from United's and England's.
I love how "the Rooney haters" always wants to divide everyone here in to two camps. Some of us are just united fans you know... I haven't really defended him, the only thing I've done is being annoyed by people constantly calling him a fat cnut etc. because it's just boring. I actually think the most pathetic thing is "the Rooney haters" actually believing they are smarter than everyone else while at the same time coming up with absolutely insane conspiracy theories. I mean you actually believe he is playing the whole club? That not a single one of the coaches can see what some posters (who most of them probably never even played football at a semi-pro level) at redcafe can see?

montpelier

This is worse then when Kagawa pr manager decided to defend his client on redcafe
I don't think it's worse, ''Mad Winger'' was it? would still be going I think. I miss him. Dreadful decision from the RedCaf mods, I've eaten none of my own snot because of reading stuff on here, since the daft twat was harshly offed into the bellendosphere.

Jaxdan

I love how "the Rooney haters" always wants to divide everyone here in to two camps. Some of us are just united fans you know... I haven't really defended him, the only thing I've done is being annoyed by people constantly calling him a fat cnut etc. because it's just boring. I actually think the most pathetic thing is "the Rooney haters" actually believing they are smarter than everyone else while at the same time coming up with absolutely insane conspiracy theories. I mean you actually believe he is playing the whole club? That not a single one of the coaches can see what some posters (who most of them probably never even played football at a semi-pro level) at redcafe can see?

Ding, ding, ding! I agree with this post 100%. I defend him because he is a player on 'my' club. The name calling, etc. of him is really puzzling to me. Obviously 4,000 plus miles and an ocean insulates me from whatever it is (the "scouser c*nt, etc.") he brings out in some. He's on our club. I just don't get it.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I don't think it's worse, ''Mad Winger'' was it? would still be going I think. I miss him. Dreadful decision from the RedCaf mods, I've eaten none of my own snot because of reading stuff on here, since the daft twat was harshly offed into the bellendosphere.
yepp that's the guy.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Right so what about those who have played semi pro and still think he's a fat money grabbing cnut who is not fit enough to play for us.

I do think those who think Rooney isn't good enough are smarter because quite clearly their ability to assess the situation is superior to those who are blind to the situation.

Also i love how these Rooney haters form 95% of the forum.. Clearly just a trouble making minority isn't it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Right so what about those who have played semi pro and still think he's a fat money grabbing cnut who is not fit enough to play for us.

I do think those who think Rooney isn't good enough are smarter because quite clearly their ability to assess the situation is superior to those who are blind to the situation.

Also i love how these Rooney haters form 95% of the forum.. Clearly just a trouble making minority isn't it.
95% of this forum, 99% of Red Issue and 80%+ of each of the online newspaper polls which I'd argue were diluted by rival fans.

It's weird, they call us "Rooney haters" as if we are some sort of niche crowd with extreme opinions. The truth of the matter is that those defending Rooney are now the niche crowd with extreme opinions.

clarkydaz

on the continent for a few years now he has been deemed overpaid, overweight and overrated. First press conference Jose said 'I cant believe people are questioning this guy'. I guess now he gets it. Those who claim he must play, cant decide on a position for him. just he has to play

simmee

95% of this forum, 99% of Red Issue and 80%+ of each of the online newspaper polls which I'd argue were diluted by rival fans.

It's weird, they call us "Rooney haters" as if we are some sort of niche crowd with extreme opinions. The truth of the matter is that those defending Rooney are now the niche crowd with extreme opinions.
I (can't speak for anyone else of course) only use 'Rooney haters' as a joke, because I really only see the most advocate Rooney out people trying to divide posters here in to some kind of pro or anti Rooney camps. I think most people here can see that Rooney isn't performing at the required level. Some posters here always mention things like "omg I can't believe all the pro-rooney morons that wants him to play in any position etc etc!!!" but I don't think I've actually ever seen anyone say that (in the last couple of years).

simmee

I'm not saying that the opinion that he's not playing good enough is wrong. I'm arguing against that some people actually think that if most, 95% according to you, of the caf can see that he is not good enough that Mourinho and the staff are somehow being played and can't see it.

Revan

Assumptionman
Well......serious question now for all the fans on here who don't think Rooney should be dropped....which position would you play him in?
My bet would be 'the one he ain't playing in the moment'. Rooney is the only player in the history of football who always 'would have played better if he was playing in some other position'.

AndyJ1985

I'm not saying that the opinion that he's not playing good enough is wrong. I'm arguing against that some people actually think that if most, 95% according to you, of the caf can see that he is not good enough that Mourinho and the staff are somehow being played and can't see it.
Ferguson could see he was no longer good enough. Was Ferguson wrong too?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Well......serious question now for all the fans on here who don't think Rooney should be dropped....which position would you play him in?
I've reached the point where i'd drop him but i'd start him on the right wing if anywhere, no one has performed well there for years.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
No one thinks Jose can't see it but we all know his hands are tied one way or another and that if he was allowed to do as he wishes, Rooney wouldn't be here.