Rooting for Leeds

Irrational.

Sadly their style of play is custom made for Liverpool, so even though I want them to win, Liverpool will batter them unfortunately.

Eddy_JukeZ

Hopefully they can snatch a point vs Liverpool.

They played well twice last season vs them.

crossy1686

career ending
I’ve enjoyed watching Leeds and I’ve got a mate from Leeds who’s a fan, but any goodwill I had for them evaporated on the opening game of the season when they started giving Rashford and Sancho shit for missing penalties in the euros. These guys hate us with a passion so it’s hard to feel sorry for them at any point

Will Singh

When it comes to bitter rivals, Leeds are the worst of the lot. Absolutely hate them and sickening to even think of them winning but of cause there are exceptions where we may need them to get results…

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
I now live in East Yorks and it is infested with Leeds fans - For me they are right up there with Liverpool and the only answer is to not watch the match and pretend it doesnt exist.

Eplel

From time to time, their team has been exciting to watch, but with fans like these, it's hard to root for them, even for neutral fans.

Robertd0803

Couldnt care less who is playing Liverpool and City I will still want them to take points off them regardless of how bitter the rivalry is.

Its all the more amusing when a rival does us a favour.

(Vidukas offside goal at Highbury, Arsenal drawing with Chelsea in 06/07 to win the league for us etc.)

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
When it comes to bitter rivals, Leeds are the worst of the lot. Absolutely hate them and sickening to even think of them winning but of cause there are exceptions where we may need them to get results…
I remember celebrating Kewell's and Viduka's goals in 02/03.

Giggsy13

Bielsa is a crap manager. I’m tired of all the praise he gets for playing attacking football. It doesn’t matter if you can’t set up your team to steal points against the heavyweights when needed

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
As a southern United fan, Leeds don't even register on my hate-ometer. Understand why it's a lot different if you live in Manchester or around it though.

They're hugely overrated though, they barely take points off our rivals anyway.

Way too many man buns in one group too.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
The fact that we have some Manchester United fans giving these mongrels any sort of praise is disappointing.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Bielsa is a crap manager. I’m tired of all the praise he gets for playing attacking football. It doesn’t matter if you can’t set up your team to steal points against the heavyweights when needed
The funny part is any manager can tell their team to just fly forward and run/ press everywhere not giving a feck how many they concede, that’s not a talent at all. It’s just naive and it’s why they get embarrassed in a lot of games

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Back in my earliest days in here the most decent poster I knew was a Leeds fan. I would never forget that

Vaultech

You mean the same Bielsa that utterly dominated a SAF's team in the Europa league?

He can probably steal points from bigger teams if he has a much better squad.

The funny part is any manager can tell their team to just fly forward and run/ press everywhere not giving a feck how many they concede, that’s not a talent at all. It’s just naive and it’s why they get embarrassed in a lot of games
Because that's clearly how his Bilbao team outplayed Manchester United.

The fact that he can get a team to produce one of the most dominant display of football at Old Trafford has been forgotten by some fans it seems.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I admit I love Bielsa. But their fans are just so rotten. Hope they go down.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Leeds are such a dirty fecking team. feck them hope they go down.

Nero

We had people here crying tears of joy when Leeds got promoted two years ago. Great to have them back etc.

Bennie Blanco

Leeds are such a dirty fecking team. feck them hope they go down.
They're not dirty. If you think Leeds are dirty then please check your eyeliner because it's probably running.

They're fans are helmets. Always have been, always will be.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Batshit thread at the time. Snide cnuts who I can’t wait to fall back down to obscurity

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I am rooting for Leeds to get relegated. That Mason chant was vile. Having fun at the expense of victim

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Inbred sister shagging six fingered Web toed banjo playing slum dwelling scumbag bastards.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Like them or not, you want fixtures like that in the league. Two of our most watchable and exciting games all season.

They offer so much more than a Watford or Norwich.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Team are fairly entertaining, fans still the same rabid bunch.

SuperiorXI

Some forgot on here just how scummy their fans are due to the lockdown and behind closed doors etc. Saw them at their usual form today. Great set of cnuts.