Roy Keane

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck

What a man.

Lynk

I would sell 8 players from that team for just one Roy Keane.

Lynk

:lol:

Lu Tze

We should hire him to be our training ground sports psychologist. For a laugh.

Lynk

Looks like Carrick's missus' didn't take kindly to it.

Been deleted now.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Maybe Carrick should have mouthed off about the other players, Roy knows how that goes.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Could have done with his drive tonight. Scary how we used to take games in Europe, now, well I don't know what we do.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He said on that Keane vs Viera documentary that he was back to point where he could just be a fan of United... And tonight he looked about as livid as most of us.

stubie

Spot on with what he said, hopefully its relaid back to the players.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Keane at his peak would be a great help although I reckon there would be a bit of an insurrection against Moyes right now if he was here. At the same stage at Carrick's career, he would probably slag off the rest of the players who are taking more flak than Moyes currently is.

Lynk

Keane's a cnut he only speaks to get a reaction. Self publicist of the worst kind ... and a bully.
Keane is a legend and has twice the passion and talent of anyone bar RVP and Rooney.

Ringo 07

Keane is and always will be a footballing God.......he just oozes class and says it as it is....heart breaking that he couldn't cut it in managment but there could still be a manager in him yet...I would love to see him work as a number 2 under a manager like martinez or klopp to learn more about continental tactics and then watch him rule all before him.....comparing keanes and moyes aura of scaryness is like comparing the stare of tinky winky of the teletubbies to that of jaap stam on a scaryness barometer

Last edited:

Lynk

What did Carrick say and what did Keane say about it?
Something along the lines of "We were poor, got to salvage it in the second leg. Blah Blah Blah" Keane was right to cut through the bullshit. And frankly his wife should've kept out of it. Everyone thinks their opinion means something due to twitter.

Oggmonster

Keane's a cnut he only speaks to get a reaction. Self publicist of the worst kind ... and a bully.
IS that not the point of all pundits though? To get a reaction. If not you can't win, people moaned that the MOTD lot are to bland, you get a Keane who speaks his mind and is a bit over the top (which he always has been) and people slate that. Neville's punditary with his 500 different replays and TVs is to get a reaction and is self publicity really, at the end of the day it's their job to get the reaction and that's what they're doing.

I don't buy this "bully" stuff either, everyone lapped it up when he was at United, suddenly because he's gone and people don't agree with him it's out of order?? I can see why Keane doesn't like Fergie and has lost a lot of love for Man Utd, he obviously feels he was treated badly, no one knows what went on as none of us have seen the video which ended in his release. It's another thing where Fergie is taken as gospel like he's never stretched the truth. What's funny is that people then say some of our current squad need a bollocking like that, yet when an older squad got 1 when it was needed it was out of order? Again seems bit of a contradiction.

I think he was spot on tonight what he said and whilst his opinions are sometimes a bit controversial I don't think he says much overly ridiculous, I enjoy listening to him and out of anyone entitled to an opinion on Man Utd he's one I'd say is up there with one who I'd listen to.

Lynk

Keane looks like he gives more of a shit than any of those who wore the shirt tonight. Look at his face when Dixon speaks.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Keanes a United legend. Some people have slagged him off but he's absolutely right. He's a player who gave everything and took pride in his performance unlike some of these fools who just pick up a pay cheque. People saying he's a bully.....say it to his face. He was absolute quality and wanted people to match his standards. There's nothing wrong with that. Moyes should bring him into the United fold because someone needs to get though to this players.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Keane looks like he gives more of a shit than any of those who wore the shirt tonight. Look at his face when Dixon speaks.
All well and good but his comment on Carrick was a ridiculous cheap shot, firstly he shouldn't have been doing an interview anyway, and secondly what does he want him to do? Do a Keane, slag everyone off and get sacked? Brilliant idea is that.

Lynk

All well and good but his comment on Carrick was a ridiculous cheap shot, firstly he shouldn't have been doing an interview anyway, and secondly what does he want him to do? Do a Keane, slag everyone off and get sacked? Brilliant idea is that.
Do what Keane says. Actually look like he gives a shit. I might hate the cnut, but do a Joe Hart. Actually show anger at the underperformance.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Do what Keane says. Actually look like he gives a shit. I might hate the cnut, but do a Joe Hart. Actually show anger at the underperformance.
There's more than one way to display anger though.