Roy Keane

Red the Bear

Something less generic
We've been clamoring for a roy Keane figure to anchor our midfield , hopefully casemiro is going to be that figure .

Obviously different players but also alike in many ways.

FriedClams

I was thinking the same. He takes things well.
don’t mind carragher at all, he’s difficult to disagree with on most of the things he says. Also love that in the Charity matches he plays in he takes no prisoners.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
I’m wondering if some of our younger fans who play done Roy’s career garnered how revered he is with how genuine legends of the game made beelines straight for him with no prompting whatsoever last night.

That embrace from Casemiro will look iconic if the Brazilian is a success here.

Oranges038

Certainly looked like he enjoyed that game.

Passion, desire and most importantly character on display.

Maticmaker

Keano was treated like OT royalty last night (well he is almost!!), with personal visits from Stormzy, the Lionesses and Casemiro all at pitch side... way to go Roy. ;)

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He’s not at all like how I expected him to be as a player, or even as I remember him in the early years post retirement. Gone way up in my estimation. Wish Giggs and Scholes hadn’t gone in the other direction!

Real Name

He’s not at all like how I expected him to be as a player, or even as I remember him in the early years post retirement. Gone way up in my estimation. Wish Giggs and Scholes hadn’t gone in the other direction!
Not to mention his Instagram accaount which is brilliant.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He just seems very relaxed and happy doesn't he? during his playing days he was so hellbent on winning he always looked wound up and angry.

His true personality though is very different. The friendship between him and Micah Richards made me see a very different laid back side to him.

bosskeano

Keano was smiling like a kid all night.

you know Keano looked at his signing and said thank fuk United have finally got themselves a proper warrior in midfield....a guy that Keano would have love the idea of playing alongside

Abraxas

He's a bloody brilliant pundit. Lights shows up with his cutting remarks and sense of humour. Shame it never quite worked out as a manager.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Unfair to put Scholes next to Giggs... Scholes is just like a random fan and just gives emotional takes as a pundit. And the toe thing, but yeah.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He just seems very relaxed and happy doesn't he? during his playing days he was so hellbent on winning he always looked wound up and angry.

His true personality though is very different. The friendship between him and Micah Richards made me see a very different laid back side to him.
Yeah he genuinely seems to be in a really good place in his life. I swear he hated being a pundit about a decade ago! I’m more jealous of that kind of nonchalant happiness / carefree satisfaction vibe he’s got than his career achievements actually! You get folks like Jordan who get to unbelievable places in their career because of that edge, and then post career there’s a lot of suffering. I don’t envy that at all. Keane went completely the other way!

Unfair to put Scholes next to Giggs... Scholes is just like a random fan and just gives emotional takes as a pundit. And the toe thing, but yeah.
Oh yeah not on the same planet. Scholes was just mildly disappointing, Giggs is a real tragedy, especially given how it went on all that time that I thought he was an inspiration!

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
He's a bloody brilliant pundit. Lights shows up with his cutting remarks and sense of humour. Shame it never quite worked out as a manager.
Exactly this.
Anyone disrespecting Roy Keane should be ashamed of themselves.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
His look when Merson walking trying to ask ETH a coherent question :lol::lol:

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
He’s a very happy Corkman this evening.