Roy Keane

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
It's interesting because as recently as January he was fairly dismissive of our good form and not that complimentary of Ten Hag. He still seemed annoyed over the Ronaldo drama.
He was very complimentary in the early part of the season, just watch him during and after the Arsenal home match to see he was saying stuff like “no doubt they’ll finish top 4”. Got sidetracked a little due to his fondness for Ronaldo, but make no mistake he’s all on board with ten Hag.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
It's interesting because as recently as January he was fairly dismissive of our good form and not that complimentary of Ten Hag. He still seemed annoyed over the Ronaldo drama.

I wonder if the last few weeks has made him realise Ronaldo was the problem and Ten Hag did the right thing, because the last few times we've seen Keane do pundit work he seems to be a big fan of Erik.
What Keane loves - maybe over any other qualities - are consistency and resiliency. Now that we are showing both in spades, Keane is fully on board.

Twiggy

I have very big doubts about the reliability of the story unfortunately.

j65454

Sadly I think the fact that he hasn't acted like a total United stooge since he left, has impacted on the judgement on what a truly amazing player he was.

Chief123

Apparently head butted by an Arsenal fan after the game. Footage on social media showing Big Meeks collaring the guy against the wall. Respect to Meeks!

Bwuk

What a hard man that Arsenal fan is assaulting someone in their 50s.

JonnyIreland

Keano was my favourite player during his golden era… without knowing the full story, Micah Richards has just gone up in my estimation by a huge amount, respect to him.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
The assaulter has just said goodbye to his normal life/career. All for the love of Arse. Hilarious

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Apparently head butted by an Arsenal fan after the game. Footage on social media showing Big Meeks collaring the guy against the wall. Respect to Meeks!

'Big Meeks'? :lol:

glasgow 21

Mad, isn't it? You're 5 feet away from Roy Keane and Micah Richards going off on some prick and you record a video.....for 2 seconds. Why even bother?
Me think it was a friend of the perpetrator and has dump the rest and thus was hoping Richards or Keane would hit back for a trial by social media.

NonLeagueFan

Supports
A non league team
Me and my mate were enjoying a drink at a bar by the west stand when we heard some commotion out of eye shot. Poked our heads round the corner and low and behold it's Big Meeks pinning that Woolwich tart up against the wall, Keane growling beside. The tart had a loudmouth.

As Meeks pinned the Arsenal fan against the wall, Keano's tone deepened. He looked so f***ing pissed. Like 20 years just rolled back and the red mist had descended. There was a crowd around that fell into a stunned hush as everyone wondered how Roy would react.

With a sly grin, Roy leaned in close to the Arsenal fan and whispered, "You know, lad, that headbutt was almost as weak as Arsenal's defence has been the last 15 years."

The crowd erupted in laughter, and even Big Meeks couldn't help but chuckle as he released the idiot from his grip. The Arsenal fan, his face turning red, stammered, "I...I just got carried away, Roy." Roy rebutted "Carried away? Carried away like the Arsenal defence when they tried to play a high line against an oncoming Shea'sy back in 05" The crowd, even the Arsenal fans among them were in utter hysterics, whilst the perpetrator looked like he needed his mum and was about to cry.

Just as the Arsenal fan was getting thoroughly humiliated, the sound of the door swinging open caught everyone's attention and there were three police officers.

Roy, always one to seize an opportunity, decided to teach him a lesson himself before the cops could take over. "Listen here officers," Roy began, "This guy's made a right fool of himself, but let him off the hook this time" he turned back to the arse fan "but you owe me an alcohol free pint at the reverse fixture. And you better be wearing a Man United jersey when you hand it over." Roy then seemed to offer the guy hospitality tickets for the game at OT in the spring. Me and my mate looked at each other gobsmacked.

The prat nodded in agreement and thanked Roy for his humble mercy. The crowd cheered for Roy, a few people offered him a drink but he had to explain that he's quit alcohol, and has to be down pitch side quickly for Sky.

Made my day.