Rugby 2018 Discussion

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
HIA comes from the independent doctor, I have no idea who he is and if someone paid him but France sideline Jalibert and Dupont where both examined for knee injuries which was told almost immediately to the french broadcaster.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Wales name unchanged 15 for their match vs England at Twickenham. George North replaces Owen Watkin on the bench.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Got no interest in what Eddie says but the rest of Nick Mullins's tweet is interesting enough.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I see Jones is being a maximum prick again today, lodging a complaint about Wyn Jones behaviour to the ref during the match against them... I mean, Scotland... Last week :wenger:
Eddie should save his ref related mind games to less experiences referees. I don't think Jerome Garces is the type of ref to allow what a coach says to impact on him. His pre tournament mind games about Ireland being favourites for the 6 nations were a bit silly to be honest. I don't think Ireland are interested in what Eddie has to say about them at all.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Eddie should save his ref related mind games to less experiences referees. I don't think Jerome Garces is the type of ref to allow what a coach says to impact on him. His pre tournament mind games about Ireland being favourites for the 6 nations were a bit silly to be honest. I don't think Ireland are interested in what Eddie has to say about them at all.
Have you ever heard of another team lodging a complaint about the ref in a game not involving them at all? Bizarre stuff, and then making statements to the press about it. He's really pushing the boundaries there.

What about his comments about the Welsh 10 and his “bottle”

And that his teammates will be wondering about him

diarm

Have you ever heard of another team lodging a complaint about the ref in a game not involving them at all? Bizarre stuff, and then making statements to the press about it. He's really pushing the boundaries there.
The only other coach I could see doing it is Gatland. As such I'm not too bothered about Eddie's games and to be honest, after being very successful with England so far, this sort of desperation suggests he's worried about his side this year.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
The only other coach I could see doing it is Gatland. As such I'm not too bothered about Eddie's games and to be honest, after being very successful with England so far, this sort of desperation suggests he's worried about his side this year.
I dunno, I'd rather not have it to be honest. The game doesn't need it.

JPRouve

Scout
For some reason, I love Ireland.

JPRouve

Scout
FFS Henshaw you can't injure yourself like that.

freeurmind

weak willed
Scrappy win for England but a win nontheless. If Ireland can pick up some bonus points over the next 2 rounds might make things interesting.

Tough loss for the Cheetahs just now, they nearly pulled it off. Going to be weird not having them in super Rugby this year.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I love the internationals, Worcester beat Exeter away, most important result of the day

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Looked like a try to me but Wales had ample time after that and still couldn't cross the line. They had their chances but couldn't take them. I'm keen to see how Scotland respond to last week's loss vs Wales. I expect the Scots to win but it'll be close i reckon.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
England's record under the captaincy of Dylan Hartley and the coaching Eddie Jones is quite wonderful but I've found many of their wins somewhat underwhelming. Maybe I'm a bit grinchy about their record. They win but many of their wins aren't overly memorable for me.

JPRouve

Scout
The IRB needs to investigate that game, this isn't France.