Rui Faria leaving United at end of season | OFFICIAL | speculation on replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

SATA

Poor old Jose is going to be lonely at the Lowry. So what happen to the exciting number two that everyone seems to be talking about?

Infestissumam

so Faria out, Carrick and McKenna in perhaps as "specific coaches" next to Louro and Alvarez? Would be an interesting setup.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
@vangagal Obviously deliberate. The journos who tweeted out the abbreviated quote 100 per cent it'd get the fans talking and retweeting. Much different, less click bait story if you say Michael Carrick to be trained up to be Jose's new assistant manager.

vangagal

@vangagal Obviously deliberate. The journos who tweeted out the abbreviated quote 100 per cent it'd get the fans talking and retweeting. Much different, less click bait story if you say Michael Carrick to be trained up to be Jose's new assistant manager.
I dont get why you must deliberately cut the story to create a nothing story there. These juorno really an embarasment.

Werd.

He said in his post match interview, he is going to add to coaching staff by bringing new people to add to fitness and tactical areas. However, no assistant manager because he sees Carrick taking up that role in the future.

Acquire Me

He said in his post match interview, he is going to add to coaching staff by bringing new people to add to fitness and tactical areas. However, no assistant manager because he sees Carrick taking up that role in the future.
Sounds good. Build for the future.

Nikelesh Reddy

Poor old Jose is going to be lonely at the Lowry. So what happen to the exciting number two that everyone seems to be talking about?
I think Ricardo Formisinho also lives in the Lowry,so he won't exactly be lonely....No number 2 then I guess,either way,Jose knows what kind of a staff he needs so we just need to trust him...

JK-27

Jose said nobody in world football is ready to be his assistant manager. Really? I'm a fan Jose but let your ego have a day off.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Jose said nobody in world football is ready to be his assistant manager. Really? I'm a fan Jose but let your ego have a day off.
It has nothing to do with his ego but with his respect for Rui Faria.

SirAF

Ageist
Not sure there is a reason to be disappointed - it's a re-structure and he said that he will, indeed, bring in someone new. There just won't be an OFFICIAL ass man.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Not sure there is a reason to be disappointed - it's a re-structure and he said that he will, indeed, bring in someone new. There just won't be an OFFICIAL ass man.
I hadn't seen the subsequent comments.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He specifically said he'll bring in people to work on fitness and tactical work. Hopefully there gone those lazy ass midfield and attack, and clueless disjointed attack.

Member 90887

It has nothing to do with his ego but with his respect for Rui Faria.
I always think that i've seen all the possible way to critisize Jose, but there you go, people still find ways to surprise you.

It's clearly a sing of respect for his current assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.