Russian invasion of Ukraine | Fewer tweets, more discussion

Ukrainian armed forces asked for operative silence (not sharing any speculation and information in the social media regarding the advances) from everyone at this time, it gives me a good feeling (considering the panic in russian chats I’m reading today across most fronts).

Absolutely I agree. The contrast in professionalism between the two armies is so stark.

They also “annexed” Donetsk and Luhansk based on the 2014 borders, they know what’s coming and the backtracking has begun.

At some point it hopefully will be announced that Putin has had a heart attack and died in his sleep, and the next leader can do what Khrushchev did to Stalin's legacy and memory. We can but hope.

They also “annexed” Donetsk and Luhansk based on the 2014 borders, they know what’s coming and the backtracking has begun.

Yeh, I think rest of the world is calling their nuclear bluff, and they've been found out. Just like attacks on Crimea before, they are playing it dumb as not to seem like they're not following through on their threats.

They have left one NS2 line operational intentionally too knowing that the pressure will mount to open it up, now that NS1 is fully out of order. I’m not surprised that people in west still falling for this, they have been toyed with by Russian propaganda for ages without realizing it. They must have been laughing in Kremlin all those years really how suspect western population have been to their trolls and disinformation campaigns. Imagine they now blow up Norway’s pipe and only viable option will now suddenly going to be NS2, accidentally?
:) If you want to know Russia just listen to those who know Russia (baltics).

Yeh, I think rest of the world is calling their nuclear bluff, and they've been found out. Just like attacks on Crimea before, they are playing it dumb as not to seem like they're not following through on their threats.

I think this has already been conveyed to Vlad during backchannel communications.

It increasingly feels as if they didn't want that red line to be a red line.

This is quite impressive. If extrapolated over another month or two, it would pin most eastern Russian positions back to where they were pre-invasion.

I think this has already been conveyed to Vlad during backchannel communications.

Different precedent now, though. Attacks on Belgorod, Crimea etc, he put on random natural causes, now, his claimed territory is actually getting conquered by nazis, and he can't hide that.
He has escalated twice recently, with moblization and annexation ceremony, one can breathe a sigh of relief, that western politicians are not trying to avoid confrontation and look for appeasement through any means necessary.

If my auto-translate is correct, these are new guys recently called up.

(Sensitive, NSFW etc)

"in an interview with CNN‘s excellent Matthew Chance, Zelensky made it clear that he had actually accepted U.S. intelligence warning of a Russian invasion but wanted to downplay that so as not to tip off Russia to the fact that Ukrainians were furiously preparing a defense, deliberately trying to throw the Kremlin off so that if/when the invasion came, the Russians would be caught off guard, fall behind schedule, and sustain more casualties from a far more prepared Ukraine than anticipated, a point I have yet to see anyone else make."

https://realcontextnews.com/putins-zombie-russian-slavic-ethnonationalism-is-utterly-banal/
I mean it was clear that some of those were happening even at that time.

We had a guy keep claiming here that the Ukrainians didn't believe and prepare for it. I thought it was ridiculous to even think that.

How does a “neutral” Ukraine stop this from all happening again in a few years time?

He's also showing his ignorance by calling for legit referendums in the areas "annexed" by Putin the other day, but not for Crimea - despite the fact that the Crimean referendum was also coerced.

A muppet of the highest order who should stick to cosplaying the savior of humanity throughout the solar system instead of pretending to be an international politics expert on earth.

He needs to be edgy. Didnt he challenge Putin to a fight back in February? Constantly feeling the urge to post a batshit idea that willl provoke some meltdowns and he can own the woke.

He's also showing his ignorance by calling for legit referendums in the areas "annexed" by Putin the other day, but not for Crimea - despite the fact that the Crimean referendum was also coerced.

A muppet of the highest order who should stick to cosplaying the savior of humanity throughout the solar system instead of pretending to be an international politics expert on earth.
I dont mind if he cosplays ruler of Mars, on Mars tbh.

Not even to mention that millions have fled from those areas to western Ukraine since 2014 and 2022 and many have been deported to Russia by now with no traces.

He needs to be edgy. Didnt he challenge Putin to a fight back in February? Constantly feeling the urge to post a batshit idea that willl provoke some meltdowns and he can own the woke.

He's probably trying to change the narrative after his texts with Larry Ellison about seeking advice on buying Twitter were leaked online. (Someone will surely post them in the Musk thread).

Yeah. Krushchev’s mistake regarding Crimea is an actual Putin propaganda line isn’t it? Plus all the Ukrainians deported against their will from these areas. Truly awful take.

He's probably trying to change the narrative after his texts with Larry Ellison about seeking advice on buying Twitter were leaked online. (Someone will surely post them in the Musk thread).
Also Tesla shares are falling needs to divert attention.

I'd happily give Tesla and all of Elon's wealth to Russia for Ukraine's sovereignty.

Referendum me anytime.

He is getting absolutely obliterated from all fronts on Twitter at the moment.

Good, a clown that is constantly seeking attention , says the dumbest of things and has an army of weird nerds defending him relentlessly.

Is he petty enough to stop Ukrainian access to Starlink?

Last edited:
He didn’t say that he’s for that peace, just asking us on Twitter whether we would.
He did say that this will likely happen anyway and that peace would save lives and said that his poll was attacked by bots, because the result didn't line up with what he expected.

He didn’t say that he’s for that peace, just asking us on Twitter whether we would.
Asking Twitter and now blaming bots because he doesn’t like where the poll is going. He’s narcissistic t*at, that was just looking for some self-glorification but got fecked instead.