Ryan Sessegnon

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I swear the football transfer shit is up there with art dealing. It's a bit con. Turds being sold as diamonds.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
He was signed basically as emergency as soon as Shaw was out long term, along with Wan Bissaka and Malacia with multiple competitions to juggle. We'll have Shaw, Malacia and Dalot as options at left back so there's simply no need to keep him around with a game a week pretty much for rest of the season now and 4 fullbacks to keep happy
So he's depending on a LB who hasn't played, one who has been in and out of injury all year, and a RB. Got it...

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Yes. He was only signed cos we had only 1 fit full back at the time and we were in multiple competitions. We've gone out of 2 competitions and the 3 long term injuries are all now on the verge of being back
See, the problem here is you are speaking as a matter of fact. I just gave my opinion. And in my opinion, ETH let him go because he didn't rate him. And the mere fact that we might be looking at a loan for Sessegnon backs that theory up. You see, in my opinion, ETH didn't rate Regulon, hense his lack of playing time despite Shaw and Malacia out injured. And now that they are both still injured he let cut the loan off. But if you have some inside info that says otherwise, then that's awesome. Good for you...

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
See, the problem here is you are speaking as a matter of fact. I just gave my opinion. And in my opinion, ETH let him go because he didn't rate him. And the mere fact that we might be looking at a loan for Sessegnon backs that theory up. You see, in my opinion, ETH didn't rate Regulon, hense his lack of playing time despite Shaw and Malacia out injured. And now that they are both still injured he let cut the loan off. But if you have some inside info that says otherwise, then that's awesome. Good for you...
I don't think it's inside info to suggest we only signed Reguilon on loan because we had only one fit full back at the time. It was immediately after Wan Bissaka and Shaw got injured long term and when it became clear Malacia was also a long term absentee.

The press conferences in the last couple of weeks have all been reporting plenty of players are returning in January with Malacia and Shaw among them which means we have 4 fullbacks available for 2 positions and a comfortable schedule from now until the end of the season.

With new owners in and looking to trim the fat clearly its the most obvious saving to make to get the player on loan that you don't need and can easily offload off your books.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
I don't think it's inside info to suggest we only signed Reguilon on loan because we had only one fit full back at the time. It was immediately after Wan Bissaka and Shaw got injured long term and when it became clear Malacia was also a long term absentee.

The press conferences in the last couple of weeks have all been reporting plenty of players are returning in January with Malacia and Shaw among them which means we have 4 fullbacks available for 2 positions and a comfortable schedule from now until the end of the season.

With new owners in and looking to trim the fat clearly its the most obvious saving to make to get the player on loan that you don't need and can easily offload off your books.
Who played LB tonight?

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Dalot who is a competent left back option, playing 20% of his career appearances at fullback there, scored our first goal and was McCoists MOTM
You are totally missing the point and just looking to argue for the sake of arguing so have yourself a wonderful night

TheReligion

Abusive
So he's depending on a LB who hasn't played, one who has been in and out of injury all year, and a RB. Got it...
We basically have 3 players who can play LB for the run in. We are only in the FA cup and PL.

I very much doubt we well sign a LB

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
ETH didn't break the loan because we no longer need a LB. He ended the loan because he clearly didn't rate him.
I'd say it's most likely because we plan on loaning someone else in for another position we need more (probably striker). We can only have two loanees, so needed to cancel either Reguilon or Amrabat to bring another in and obviously the former is less needed than the latter. And a striker is also obviously more needed than a left back.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
You are totally missing the point and just looking to argue for the sake of arguing so have yourself a wonderful night
Missed this one but I see a few others have tried to explain the situation on why we probably don't need another left back, particularly a loan that we had the option to terminate. Not sure what point you were making asking who played left back in a game you had presumably watched and how I was missing the point by answering for you

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Missed this one but I see a few others have tried to explain the situation on why we probably don't need another left back, particularly a loan that we had the option to terminate. Not sure what point you were making asking who played left back in a game you had presumably watched and how I was missing the point by answering for you
Whether or not we need a LB isn't the point. I was originally replying to a person who asked why we would let Regulion go if we still need a RB. So this was all in response to that hypothetical. But go on...keep it going