Sadio Mane | Performances

Cloud7

You need to be more subtle for people to bite.
Similar points were literally made in previous threads, about thinking about the family etc. Cant be more subtle than what's said in earnest :lol:

Bogga

I read some deluded ass on RAWK wishing for us and some other clubs to also lose their best players to injury. Suppose he missed out on Fellaini, Jones and especially that dabbing dude with the number 6?

prtk0811

I like seeing him play, Bad luck for him. As far as liverpool are concerned huge miss for them.

Reguardless with him or without him i expect us to beat them.

Zoo

Well this is why they shelled out £40m on Ox for. No excuses.

Bwuk

Mane is the player I'd be most worried about us playing against so it's good news for United.

Guessing it'll mean Coutinho on the left, Salah on the right and Firmino through the middle. Henderson, Can and Wijnaldum midfield?

Any of our resident Liverpool fans think that's right, or will Sturridge/Oxlade come in?

Bwuk

We've lost Fellaini, they've lost Mane. Level playing field now.
Wouldn't say they are as important as each other to each other side, but we are missing Fellaini, Pogba and Jones.

They can't complain.

Deleted member 101472

Courinho firmino salah is problematic as it is, though I rate mane above all of them. Might see ox start in his beloved CM position

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If you had to pick one of their players to be out, i'd say it'd definitely be Mane.

It's that twin pace threat of him and Salah, pretty tough to play against. With just one around, and either Coutinho or the Ox not the same sort of threat, it helps a lot.
Still wouldn't ever be too confident in this fixture though. Recent history, our own injuries, and our sluggishness post int breaks all add up

haram

Well we lost Pogba & Fellaini.

Hopefully we can keep Coutinho from cutting inside if he plays off the left.

Terminator

Reveling in schadenfreude, but then I remembered we have Pogba, Fellaini and possibly Jones out. So it pretty much evens out I guess.

Deleted member 101472

Well we lost Pogba & Fellaini.

Hopefully we can keep Coutinho from cutting inside if he plays off the left.
If Valencia wants to, he'll have an absolute field day down their left.

Runner

regardless of the outcome this weekend that is a huge blow for them.

RedCurry

I wasn't worried about Mane or any particular player in Liverpool team. If they get a goal, it will be a fluky one just like last season and that threat still exists. But I suppose we have one lesser player to man mark now.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
I have to replace him in my Fantasy team. I didn't trade him even when he got that dratted red card. Get well soon Mane, but this definitely makes us favorites.

clarkydaz

Deepest sympathies to Mane and all connected to Liverpool Football Club. I am in absolute bits here

KGBhoy

Hope he recovers in time (to face Chelsea and maybe even Spurs)

Hercules

Tough luck for Mane, these are the games where you perform and show big teams that you got it so that they come and get you away from Liverpool.

I would love us to beat them but in this fixture, form goes away, players step up. Will be great if our players stepped up for the occasion better