Saha is an ungrateful, disloyal bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.

numlock

what about bayerns form makes them on par?

and why mention valencia they are in a different competition?

DJSpaz

Incredibly Stupid Bitter Biased Embarrassing Caf C
Like Nottingham Forest...you've won it two times..
Well Bayern have reached 2 finals since your last one.

Valencia too have been runners up in recent years. Albeit not qualifying obviously doesnt help their cause.

Let me turn it around - season after season, you promise so much, yet go out early....so what makes YOU so good?

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
DJS said:
Fair enough.

I dont dispute top 5-6, but i doubt you'll get to the last four of the CL.

IMO, Madrid, Juve, Milan & Valencia are all better than you without doubt and Bayern are on a par with you.

It could also be argued that Arsenal are better than you at the moment, but that's one road we've all been down many times before. :D
You don't dispute we're top 5-6 in Europe, despite disputing it earlier in this thread...? :confused:

How can Juve be better than us without a DOUBT when we beat them twice last year, AND the fact that Italian teams usually lose to English teams?

Valencia isn't even in the CL....

And Bayern's record the last season and a half in the CL compared to ours is rubbish....

You'll now go on and say "yeah, but it's my opinion, and you United fans can't take it when people have a different opinion blah blah..."

It's not that you have a different opinion. It's when you come out with rubbish like Juve, Valencia etc are without a doubt better than you....

And you keep coming out with stupid statements that have no fundation to reality at all, as well as being proven wrong over and over again. You must get bored of it...

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
DJS said:
Well Bayern have reached 2 finals since your last one.

Valencia too have been runners up in recent years. Albeit not qualifying obviously doesnt help their cause.

Let me turn it around - season after season, you promise so much, yet go out early....so what makes YOU so good?
Bayern have reached 1 - ONE - final since we reached our last one. See, again you're proven wrong....

numlock

they didnt even qualify for cl this season and alot if not most of the players that got to the finals have left.

Bayern didnt get out of the group last season had trouble this season.

Theres no consistency in your points. You mention bayern and valencia coz of past glory but also arsenal but they havent dona thing.

Could utd have done better? hell yes but they got further than alot of the teams you talk about and have had much better consistency

DJSpaz

Incredibly Stupid Bitter Biased Embarrassing Caf C
Like Nottingham Forest...you've won it two times..
An Extremely Boring Man said:
Bayern have reached 1 - ONE - final since we reached our last one. See, again you're proven wrong....
And is it or is it not one MORE than you've reached?

I cant be arsed anymore, with twats like you, it's either 'Man Utd are the best ever, ever, EVER (TM)' or nothing.

I dont actually give a feck what you say, the facts speak for themselves. I look forward to updating them when you fail again this season.

Til then, you can talk to yourself.

And Sudesi posting like a prick doesnt really make any point, does it?

End of, as far as i'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.