g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Samir Nasri

coolredwine

lameredboots
Hackers are such noobs these days. I would quietly changed the About Me section and followed shady accounts before tweeting anything.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Couldn't they change the password after the initial 2 rounds of deleted tweets?

Raw

Check out the replies. 'anaragram' is Nasri's girlfriend, or should I say ex girlfriend!

saivet

Followed Nasri and put notifications of his tweets on. Missed out on it initially, but not no more

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
John Terry has arrived at the scene with a fishing rod and some chicken claiming to be a friend of Samirs

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
One has to wonder though what kind of stuff goes on behind the scenes at DripDoctors.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Someone said he & his (ex) girlfriend are publicly fighting by both tweeting from his account and deleted each others' tweets :lol:

Raw

Someone said he & his (ex) girlfriend are publicly fighting by both tweeting from his account and deleted each others' tweets :lol:
I think it's practically confirmed now :lol:

Another tweet that got deleted almost instantly: "So sorry @_anara_for pulling the woman that u hired me for an iv drip. Unfortunately i just need sex from everyone."

saivet

The tweets are getting deleted virtually immediately as I've not seen any new ones on the app or online but I've got the notifications coming through

izec

The tweets are getting deleted virtually immediately as I've not seen any new ones on the app or online but I've got the notifications coming through
The last one i saw was 'this girl is all urs for 150 dollars' and a picture of Jamilah

Tarrou

fair play Sami, only took you an hour to figure out there's a delete account function

MounchesterUtd

Thank you for this late holiday gift, Nasri :lol:

Seriously though, I don't know why some people give their SOs their social media/email passwords

saivet

That sounds like a tweet from his girlfriend. Seems Samir has been a naughty boy.
100% the one before that read "So sorry @_anara_ for pulling the woman that u hired me for an iv drip. Unfortunately i just need sex from everyone"

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That sounds like a tweet from his girlfriend. Seems Samir has been a naughty boy.
Yeah, the entire thing was his girlfriend Anara on his account. Seems she found out he'd bonked Jamilah the Drippy Doctor hours after she booked him in for an IV drip test thing.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
His account is taken? I tried to register it for the lolz.