Samuel Luckhurst - Should he be fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanGaalEra

Some of his past tweets are being dug up today after that BS article posted by the MEN and let's just say, some are downright disgraceful.

He's an absolute twat of a man and do you think he should he fired?

Last edited:

WhoDaGOAT

Luckhurst thinks he's cooler than he actually is. The avatar says it all. Like a Hollywood star or some shit.

What's the context behind the first tweet about Evra. Black men do call each other that word, particularly with regards to Hip-Hop.

VanGaalEra

Luckhurst thinks he's cooler than he actually is. The avatar says it all. Like a Hollywood star or some shit.

What's the context behind the first tweet about Evra. Black men do call each other that word, particularly with regards to Hip-Hop.
2012 so I assume around the time of the Suarez incident?

OL29

Some of his past tweets are being dug up today after that BS article posted by the MEN and let's just say, some are downright disgraceful.

He's an absolute twat of a man and do you think he should he fired?

What's the context of the first tweet? I think he may have been defending Evra there rather than anything abusive.

But I've seen some of his other tweets that have been dragged out, I think he should be educated rather than sacked. He comes across more as ignorant than malicious.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Lurkhurst has messed with the wrong muppets. Now he's going to reap the whirlwind.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Well, we now have a good indication that he was possibly abused a child. Maybe this led to demons later down the line. But it's more likely to have come from the burden of carrying such a traumatic experience with him all these years. He had such a great career for someone who possible had to go through that as young a footballer.
I was going to say, wasn't it rumoured that Speed may have been abused, not the other way round and as other have said it looks like a retweet, not Luckhurst saying this stuff.

jungledrums

Was Hary speed ever investigated or involved around the child abuse stuff at any point? Where's this coming from? He must have thought it true via some source to be so brazen?
Yeah true, the barely-legible tweet from an utter bellend of a human must have some legitimacy because he posted it online...? It's twitter, it's hardly home of the fact-checked statements, is it?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Wow. What a weapon, I thought he was supposed to be alright?

Although I think I unfollowed him at one point, probably more for his bs stories than something he said

VanGaalEra

Indeed. Let's try to get the guy fired, rather than simply hitting the "unfollow" button.
He once tweeted whether there was an assassin around because he spotted an oriental fan with an old United shirt on.

He's a dick.

BarstoolProphet

Don't mess with muppets:lol::lol:

Only way he can redeem himself now is to confirm Fabinho to United.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I think he is retweeting it. Still guys conduct should be looked at. Constantly going off about Asian fans at City and United games etc.

Infra-red

:confused: What am I missing here? The first tweet is him attacking someone for defending Suarez during that whole affair. The second tweet is a retweet, not written by Luckhurst. So no, he should not be fired, obviously. Unfollowed, maybe, if you like.

OL29

Indeed. Let's try to get the guy fired, rather than simply hitting the "unfollow" button.
There's plenty of other tweets that many deem homophobic and racist. His whole attitude stinks to be honest, I don't think he should be sacked but he brought this attention on himself with his attitude.

Infra-red

There's plenty of other tweets that many deem homophobic and racist. His whole attitude stinks to be honest, I don't think he should be sacked but he brought this attention on himself with his attitude.
Where are these racist tweets?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Might make sense to post those tweets then rather than ones where he's in the right.

OL29

Where are these racist tweets?
I don't know how to post tweets but there's plenty about fans from abroad, particularly Asia, even suggesting that they should be shot. Search his name in twitter and they'll come up

Infra-red

I don't know how to post tweets but there's plent about deans from abroad, particularly Asia, even suggesting that they should be shot. Search his name in twitter and they'll come up
He was talking about a Leyton Orient fan.

Sylar

Yep, the second isnt him so that really should be taken down from the OP.

Ive seen a screenshot of the 'oriental' one which was bad. But taking all that out, hes terrible. The Mata/Jose thing from the community shield was one of the worst. I was there and remember reading his tweet after I got home, with him stating there was a huge fight about to happen. Not at all how I remember it, and I havent seen any videos / photos to back up his claim. In fact, he was the only one who said it. Was bizarre.

I think some of his stuff has been posted in the Fabinho thread (unless its been cleared).

Status
Not open for further replies.