Samuel Luckhurst

Giggsyking

He seems to be at the center of every bad rumor around the club.

Feel free to discuss him.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
He's just a journo for the local paper - the fact he gets a thread on here is class for him. Just don't worry about it.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I don't think he likes ETH much.
If ETH wins the league etc he will write piece after piece about how amazing he is/why he's better than Pep blah blah blah.

He's in the business of clicks not favoritism.

tomaldinho1

Cashing in on United, if you dislike him but can’t ignore him then you’re directly feeding pounds into his pocket.

Big Andy

Bloke
Looks like a little boy and is a snivelling little turd.

Epitomises all that’s wrong with the ABU media. Loves to stick the knife in.

I’d ban the little cnut from anything United related.

Giggsyking

Looks like a little boy and is a snivelling little turd.

Epitomises all that’s wrong with the ABU media. Loves to stick the knife in.

I’d ban the little cnut from anything United related.
If I was ETH, I would ban him from OT.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Is there any issue in banning him from the press conferences from hereon?

RedDevil@84

Fecking rodent. He look like a snakey little bastard. The club should ban him from press conferences.
The club lives for PR nowadays. They wouldn't dare to ban anyone. And would probably not allow ETH to call out the papers on their lies and hypocrisy.

Giggsy13

When ETH through his very pronounced Dutch accent accidentally called him "Sham, heh", it was downhill from there.

Chairman Steve

Was it confirmed that Dean Henderson was his inside source into the club? He’s probably annoyed that we sold to Palace and blocked up his scoops.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Surely it can’t be that hard to find out who is leaking, it seems to be the same every time results suffer an unnamed source comes out. The current team doesn’t have that many players that have been in the squad for the past couple of years…

or offer him 20k to spill the beans!

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Lowest form of journalism really.

His peers are out there exposing celebrities who've abused women, multi billion pound scams involving public money, etc.

Meanwhile the likes of Luckhurst write scoops about "my mate pulled my other mate's hair in the playground and then the teacher told him off so now they both hate the teacher"

People should just stop reading into the garbage they put out. It's not really a story that multi million pound footballers are sometimes egotistical and immature.

Superden

Not only do we have mentality midgets on our playing squad, we now have them in our fan base..

AndySmith1990

Attacking a journalist for simply doing his job and reporting stuff about the club is a bit sad.

We all know the club is a shit show and full of incompetent muppets. Yet when a journalist reports something negative he's talking rubbish?

There's a very weird double standard on here. Throwing personal insults at refs and journalists is apparently acceptable, but don't dare hurl any abuse at a United player

Jev

Attacking a journalist for simply doing his job and reporting stuff about the club is a bit sad.

We all know the club is a shit show and full of incompetent muppets. Yet when a journalist reports something negative he's talking rubbish?

There's a very weird double standard on here. Throwing personal insults at refs and journalists is apparently acceptable, but don't dare hurl any abuse at a United player
This. People's attitude towards journalists on this forum is so weird. They also seem to be inspired by North Korea and Russia in terms of how the club should deal with the press.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

This is so far removed from the reality of what’s actually happening that I’m surprised you read it through and actually posted it thinking it was a good point

R'hllor

Damn so many rather be like Bart, standing on carpet with trash underneat

el3mel

He's a local journalist making it easier to get leaks from inside the club than other journalists, and let's be honest we all know the atmosphere around the club has been toxic shit for years now, so the leaks will be toxic, of course.

FortunaUtd

So which poster is he?

And let us be clear, 100%, without any doubt, he is a poster on here. He is the Manchester United correspondent for the Manchester Evening News, let us face it, he has got feck all to do all day in the office, what else is he going to do than browse social media, and especially the main Man United online fan forum?
Any suggestions? I would assume he is some full member who has been here since ~10 years, with a relatively low post count, and a particularly moany posting history.

I think he should just come clean.

Last edited:

Gandalf

So which poster is he?

And let us be clear, 100%, without any doubt, he is a poster on here. He is the Manchester United correspondent for the Manchester Evening News, let us face it, he has got feck all to do all day in the office, what else is he going to do than browse social media, and especially the main Man United online fan forum?
Any suggestions? I would assume he is some full member who has been here since ~10 years, with a relatively low post count, and a particularly moany posting history.

It is obviously @horsechoker

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
This. People's attitude towards journalists on this forum is so weird. They also seem to be inspired by North Korea and Russia in terms of how the club should deal with the press.
Yep. Incredible really.

Brophs

The One and Only
Journos aren’t the problem, you massive fecking weirdos.

rajds89

If our players weren’t such widges, journos like luckhurst and the like wouldn’t have any trash stories to write.

pascell

So which poster is he?

You've give the game up Samuel, now kindly feck off.