Sancho needs our support

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
I tried to pray louder. And I even talked really slowly. All I got was a heartfelt voicemail.
Whereever you are, if he didn't hear you in the Netherlands, you don't deserve better

Gordon S

Don`t think there is a chance he gets sold. He is one of the biggest talents in the squad and still young at 22 yo.
Can`t wait to see him back again. We need someone more than Rashford that delivers something extra up front.

Sparky Rhiwabon

phelans shorts

Don`t think there is a chance he gets sold. He is one of the biggest talents in the squad and still young at 22 yo.
Can`t wait to see him back again. We need someone more than Rashford that delivers something extra up front.
Of course there isn’t. Anyone who suggests there is has absolutely no idea.

Red00012

I honestly believe that he will be sold in the summer. He has had at least 4.5 mill in wages while not kicking a ball and I cant see TH being happy with that. We are overloaded with wide players as well.
No chance of him been sold

cyberman

We need cover on the right, he could make a world of difference for the second half of the season

RuudTom83

Great news...and he is training with no gloves or beanie in middle of January too! beast mode :devil:

I'm aware its not a new/current pic

Rolaholic

Would be huge for us down the stretch if he can be a contributor during the 2nd half of the season

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Great news. Hope the lad is doing great. One of the biggest talents in the country.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Back in training this week. Will he make the bench Sunday?