SARS CoV-2 coronavirus / Covid-19 (No tin foil hat silliness please)

Red Panda

Sorry to hear that and thanks for taking one for the team. No help to you of course but I believe the risk of thrombosis from COVID infection is far higher (not to mention the other health outcomes). And is it getting better? I guess a complication is that this is so rare because it took such an unprecedented vaccination program to be able to identify and study it, so there is only "normal" thrombosis to rely on for history/treatment, and I don't think they know why it is even rarer with the mRNA vaccines.
Hi Wibble. Thanks for your kind words. It is a lot better and I'm very thankful for that. I was put on some strong drugs. One was called Eltrombopag and although the side effects were a bit iffy, it worked and brought my red blood cell count up to just under normal levels. I haven't developed any plaque though, which good.

As I say, there's a lot worse off than me not least the poor folks whose loved ones died from covid or the vaccine complications.

In that YouTube video above the GP and the MP seem to suggest the AstraZeneca vaccines efficacy was over stated and there's a possible link to the excess death issue. I have an idea this story will go on for quite some time.