SARS CoV-2 coronavirus / Covid-19 (No tin foil hat silliness please)

Revan

Assumptionman
Why would Bill Gates put clues about Covid-19 in the 2012 Olympic Games opening ceremony anyway?
Bill Gates - like God - works in mysterious ways.

Bill Gates: a pandemic is gonna happen in the next few years that is gonna kill more than 10 million people. Countries should invest in defending against microbes, not against missiles.
Nutters: You see, Bill Gates caused this pandemic. He even left clues about that.

Bill Gates: The Earth is overpopulated, and the main reason for this is because in countries where the child's mortality is high, people make too many kids (because by doing so they ensure that some of the kids survive). If we vaccinate everyone against polio, measles and other bad diseases, we will reduce the mortality in these countries, ensuring that so much pain never happens, while on the other hand ensure that the population does not go out of control and destroys Earth. The way to do this is to vaccinate everyone so people don't die from diseases, emancipate women so their role is not only to make kids, and ensure that everyone has a dignified and comfortable life. If we do this, Earth's population won't ever reach 11 billion, cause countries will reach some equilibrium (like Europe/US/China etc).
Nutters: Bill Gates want to vaccinate everyone so he puts a chip on us and then kills us and/or he sterilizes* us.

Bill Gates: I have enough money, so I can spend them (at a loss) making factories for vaccines, that at the moment we have a vaccine, we don't need to wait to build the factories, instead we can start immediately producing it.
Nutters: You see, it is his vaccine, the vaccine he developed.

* Pretty shitty plan, considering that even sterile people can have kids nowadays with the ADN technology. But I guess, he'll first use the chip to kill the doctors who give that service.

Last edited:

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Why would Bill Gates put clues about Covid-19 in the 2012 Olympic Games opening ceremony anyway?
Because that's how illuminati work. A part of the game is to put clues on what will happen out in the public.

I had a girlfriend that was big into this conspiracy stuff, it is incredible how much thought the authors have put into it.

Last edited:

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Because that's how illuminati work. A part of the game is to put clues on what will happen out in the public. I had a girlfriend that was big into this conspiracy stuff, it is incredible how much thought the authors have put into it.
I just put "illuminati" and "corona" through an anagram builder, and lo! It spells "Multiracial Onion"! I'm sure there is something in this... What do you think @Im red2?

Classical Mechanic

Bill Gates - like God - works in mysterious ways.

Bill Gates: a pandemic is gonna happen in the next few years that is gonna kill more than 10 million people. Countries should invest in defending against microbes, not against missiles.
Nutters: You see, Bill Gates caused this pandemic. He even left clues about that.

Bill Gates: The Earth is overpopulated, and the main reason for this is because in countries where the child's mortality is high, people make too many kids (because by doing so they ensure that some of the kids survive). If we vaccinate everyone against polio, measles and other bad diseases, we will reduce the mortality in these countries, ensuring that so much pain never happens, while on the other hand ensure that the population does not go out of control and destroys Earth. The way to do this is to vaccinate everyone so people don't die from diseases, emancipate women so their only role is not to make kids, and ensure that everyone has a dignified and comfortable life. If we do this, Earth's population won't ever reach 11 billion, cause countries will reach some equilibrium (like Europe/US/China etc).
Nutters: Bill Gates want to vaccinate everyone so he puts a chip on us and then kills us and/or he sterilizes* us.

Bill Gates: I have enough money, so I can spend them (at a loss) making factories for vaccines, that at the moment we have a vaccine, we don't need to wait to build the factories, instead we can start immediately producing it.
Nutters: You see, it is his vaccine, the vaccine he developed.

* Pretty shitty plan, considering that even sterile people can have kids nowadays with the ADN technology. But I guess, he'll first use the chip to kill the doctors who give that service.
It all makes sense now :D

0le

I just put "illuminati" and "corona" through an anagram builder, and lo! It spells "Multiracial Onion"! I'm sure there is something in this... What do you think @Im red2?
If you know the British Sri-lankan comedian Romesh Raganathan, I'm sure he would somehow relate that to "coconut", i.e. brown on the outside, white on the inside.

Alabaster Codify7

Is he not just announcing something along the sames lines what Nicola Sturgeon said today - Welsh FM, Mark Drakeford, is due to set out plans on how the nation will aim to lift its coronavirus lockdown
Yes and no I'd imagine.
It will be like Sturgeon but he's already said he's looking forward to releasing some measures when this 3wk period ends, from May 7th on. Our numbers are much lower, if we have the ability to unlock certain things and start some wheels turning I think we'll be the first UK country to do so. Nothing until after this three week period though, of course.

0le

@Alabaster Codify7

So do you still think we will have another two weeks extension of the current lockdown? I think we could see a "softer version" of the current lockdown where the only thing that changes is that we are allowed to visit friends/family. Maybe that would last for three weeks, and then one of two things may be able to reopen depending on how well that went.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Of course there is something in it. Onions make people cry. This means that illuminati have created corona to make the whole world (all races) suffer.

Revan

Assumptionman
Of course there is something in it. Onions make people cry. This means that illuminati have created corona to make the whole world (all races) suffer.
You see, when you think hard enough, you see the light and realize the truth.

Carolina Red

Staff
Onions make people cry. Crowns are worn by (among others) princes. Prince sang "When Doves Cry". Doves are a symbol of God. This is Armageddon!

Classical Mechanic

Because that's how illuminati work. A part of the game is to put clues on what will happen out in the public.

I had a girlfriend that was big into this conspiracy stuff, it is incredible how much thought the authors have put into it.
A mate once sent me one of those videos with 9/11 being predicted in popular art, it had a scene from Terminator and they go under a bridge that has 9 11 on it (the height I presume). I thought it was hilarious but he was totally sold.

Revan

Assumptionman
Even the Bible warned us about the dangers of Bill Gates. It is all on Revelation 13:15-17

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
@Alabaster Codify7

So do you still think we will have another two weeks extension of the current lockdown? I think we could see a "softer version" of the current lockdown where the only thing that changes is that we are allowed to visit friends/family. Maybe that would last for three weeks, and then one of two things may be able to reopen depending on how well that went.
if that happens then we may as well lift most of the restrictions. People will take the piss and have massive Gatherings and parties etc When “seeing” family.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
A mate once sent me one of those videos with 9/11 being predicted in popular art, it had a scene from Terminator and they go under a bridge that has 9 11 on it (the height I presume). I thought it was hilarious but he was totally sold.
Oh yeah, that one is well known.

There is also a cartoon where Kobe Bryant dies in a helicopter accident. Coincidence? I think not!

Revan

Assumptionman
There must be something in the water in all Balkan countries when it comes to this. The number of people who look rational but believe in all types of conspiracies is really huge. No surprise that the first article I saw about Bill Gates and COVID-19 came from Croatia.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Just read they are testing nicotine patches on some sick in France. Because of the low number of smokers seen infected.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
There must be something in the water in all Balkan countries when it comes to this. The number of people who look rational but believe in all types of conspiracies is really huge. No surprise that the first article I saw about Bill Gates and COVID-19 came from Croatia.
What's even worse is that she was the top student in her class at the Medical University of Belgrade. 9.91 out of 10.00 average grade over six years. She is now working at VMA, the most elite medical institution in the country and arguably in former Yugoslavia.

I think it's about the way the education system is set up. Zero emphasis on critical thinking.

Alabaster Codify7

@Alabaster Codify7

To be honest I'd always thought of the UK as a whole. Until now I've never given much thought of any of the individual nations using their devolved powers to make their own path if they feel the time is right.

I don't know. We're all having two more weeks regardless I think until May 7th then perhaps each country will start operating slightly differently based on circumstances?

Either way it won't be a full release, just a few measures at first and see how people behave.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on