Television Saturday Night Live

Nikhil

A very entertaining show, when it's good.

The current season, season 41, has been exceptionally good after years of being average. Return to form for SNL. Lots of good sketches and good actors on the show as well. The performances of the bands they've had on the show have been great as well.

Will Ferrell used to be great as George Bush. Tina Fey, Cecily Strong are brilliant as well.

A cultural icon of a show.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Mostly shite that has maybe one or 2 good segments per show. Can never live up to its 70's -mid 80's heyday.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I did like their Scottie Hughes impersonation and Space Pants on the latest. Knowing Scottie personally, I liked the nuances.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I do like an awful lot of US comedy. Never liked this though.

It almost feels like they've put all the sketches together a few days (or even hours) before going on air.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I do like an awful lot of US comedy. Never liked this though.

It almost feels like they've put all the sketches together a few days (or even hours) before going on air.
They do. They have 6 days to do a whole show.

Sigma

The 2016 presidential debate skits are good. The other skits I have seen really haven't been funny. Also, quite a lot of the accents are far off.

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
I used to love that show back when Will Ferrell was in it, but now the cast is nowhere near as good. Still, some stuff is pretty funny.

Zen

Damn, Chappelle nailed the few stuff I've seen - still magic.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Dave Chappelle. There needs to be more Dave Chappelle.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Dave Chappelle. There needs to be more Dave Chappelle.
Definitely. Didn't think he was brilliant on the weekend as I feel you have to look at it from the perspective of him as a performer but been too long without him around. Monologue was nice but Americans tend to overreact to everything

Going to watch some reruns of his Comedy Central series

Sylar

It was funny but smart which is normally what I prefer. Always liked him, but also liked his TWD skit for different reasons.
I did like the message of basically hes not a trump person, but willing to give him a chance as long as hes given a chance in return. That was a great line.

GBBQ

SNL fan Kim Jong-Un gives this week episode a whopping 5 stars!
WTF is this shit? Is this meant to be parodying something or is this their heartfelt tribute? Its terrible.

Maybe just me, But I don't find SNL very funny at all.
I think its the kind of show that looks great in best of compilations but any time i watch a full show the laughs are not all that frequent.

Sweet Square

Its like when McKinnon sang Hallelujah dressed as Clinton. Its supposed to be a comedy show.
Oh Jesus I remember that one as well. Although to be fair both of those sketches did give me a good laugh.

Jesus!

Norm MacDonald talked about how liberal the show has become, but I never realized it was this bad
Chevy Chase said something similar as well.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
The only thing that's any good is Weekend Update but you have to sit through half an hour of cack beforehand. I haven't watched it in ages.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Oh Jesus I remember that one as well. Although to be fair both of those sketches did give me a good laugh.

Chevy Chase said something similar as well.

Used to love this show but its unbearable now. You can only beat the Trump drum for so long.

I enjoyed it better when everyone could enjoy it, no matter your politics and the intention was not to preach but to simply be funny.