Scottish Football 22-23

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Celtic were so poor. That guy Jenz at the back is horrendous.

lefty_jakobz

Brilliant result for St Mirren. Still feel Celtic will walk the league as they seem more likely than Rangers to put together a winning run but certainly makes it more interesting.
European hangover. The title could go either way but Celtic are still the team to win it for me.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Brilliant result for St Mirren. Still feel Celtic will walk the league as they seem more likely than Rangers to put together a winning run but certainly makes it more interesting.
Supports Rangers and Celtic

What? :lol:

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Celtic fans are truly horrible scum.

Their constant celebration around the Queen’s passing is beyond belief.

I’m not and never will be a royalist but good god, celebrating her death and singing about it is really poor.

Irish Bhoy

Supports
Celtic
I agree the Celtic fans let themselves down badly. It really, really annoyed me. Not every Celtic fan holds the same opinions as The Green Brigade - who are the ultras in our support. The thing is a lot of the fans who hold these beliefs are decent people but hugely misguided as they have not got a clue about Irish history but think they do.

On behalf of the decent Celtic fans, I apologise for the banner and chants re the Queens passing.

Irish Bhoy

Supports
Celtic
Celtic fans are truly horrible scum.

Their constant celebration around the Queen’s passing is beyond belief.

I’m not and never will be a royalist but good god, celebrating her death and singing about it is really poor.
Not every Celtic fan celebrated her death. Far from it.

X