Scottish Football 22-23

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Booked up for Ibrox. Hotel and flights booked. You out for the game? If so, where will you watch it? A mate of mine runs the Lisbon Lions CSC and they normally hire out the function room upstairs in Lynches in the Barras to watch the game. I think the Saltmarket CSC run a bus to Ibrox so will be booked on to that. It's the only bus that runs to Ibrox given the tckt allocation.
Think the easterhouse emerald take a bus too.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's pretty quick. Seen him recover well a few times after getting caught out.

Doesn't read the game quickly yet though, that much is clear.

It's over. Difference is you've been squeezing over the line in these games, whereas we have been dropping points. When we we get a load of players back in January we should pick up again, but the gulf will be too wide by that stage.
I think it's over as well mate. Too big a gap.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Getting beat 3-1 here, don’t deserve it, been much better side, playing some good football aswell

Sammy McIlroys fan club

Van Bronckhorst has been sacked from Rangers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63535011
Not surprised given the league form, however having had them in a European final 5 months ago it is a bit rough since the board sold all the good players and didn't replace them. Managers always face the blame for board decisions.
Plus the 4 week break is a good time to change manager, will 1 trophy Slippy make his way back to Glasgow?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Sean Dyche is heavily rumoured and favourite on most bookie sites.

He also commented on the job on Talksport apparently saying he would be interested.

RedDevilRoshi

He also commented on the job on Talksport apparently saying he would be interested.
Whoever they get, they need to back him massively in the January transfer window to try and close the gap on Celtic who look like they are going to convincingly run away with it again this season.

Irish Bhoy

Supports
Celtic
Not surprised given the league form, however having had them in a European final 5 months ago it is a bit rough since the board sold all the good players and didn't replace them. Managers always face the blame for board decisions.
Plus the 4 week break is a good time to change manager, will 1 trophy Slippy make his way back to Glasgow?
Be absolutely amazed if they went for Gerrard, and be even more amazed if he took the job, if offered. The fans, based on their forums, don't want him either. My hunch is they'll go for Dyche. Be good appointment to.

Irish Bhoy

Supports
Celtic
Whoever they get, they need to back him massively in the January transfer window to try and close the gap on Celtic who look like they are going to convincingly run away with it again this season.
Don't think the funds are there. They didn't even GIO after getting to a Euro final and qualifying for CL. Their accounts the last few years have been horrific.

Irish Bhoy

Supports
Celtic

Be a good appointment for them. I hope it doesn't happen.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers

Rate him as a manager and could see him doing well in Old Firm games. But I’m not sure what we’ve seen of his style convinces that he can coach a team to play the type of attacking football that gets to the 90-100 points needed to win the league. For example, Burnley were cancelled out over two legs by Aberdeen in the Europa League and that’s the sort of team you need to be turning inside-out to win in Scotland.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
If you’re wanting real football Celtic woman are on Alba at 5 o’clock.

Irish Bhoy

Supports
Celtic
My choice would be Marcelo Bielsa
Kamikaze style football. Every game would end about 4-3 if it was Bielsa. Looks like Beale has the job if he wants it. Am glad it's not Dyche. Beale, to be fair, is a good coach but he has virtually no experience as a manager. I know Gerrard didn't either but he was a huge name. As a Celtic fan, I am not fearful of Beale but am respectful.

X