g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Semi Finals: Argentina vs Croatia | Eng... France vs Morocco

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Great pen by Messi!

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
That was never a penalty and honestly it feels like the ref's are just trying to give everything to Argentina this tournament

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I don't understand why some of you don't think that's a penalty :lol:

jeff_goldblum

Difficult one that, not sure what the keeper is meant to do there aside from become temporarily incorporeal

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
This is very much a stone wall pen. And I'm really biased against Cnutgentina.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Can't argue with that call tbh. He takes him out. It's both harsh on Livakovic because there's not much he could've done, but he takes him out without taking the ball

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
How do people not think that’s a penalty? He cleans him out :lol::lol:
They have bought into the narrative that fifa is bent for argentina. Shows what a few media reports and interviews of bitter players can do. Brainwashed.

Lyng

Stonewall pen. But definitely against the run of play that Argentina are in the lead.

Cloud7

How do people not think that’s a penalty? He cleans him out :lol::lol:
People think goalkeepers should be able to do whatever without any consequence. It was the same when Lloris punched one of the Portugal guys in the face at the euros

Ralaks

Clear pen. Come on. He mistimes his challenge and fouls him. It is not like he is still and the player runs into him

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I must try that strategy next time I play six-a-side - just run into the goalie and expect to be awarded a penalty. That is what just happened here. Absolutely never a penalty IMO.

the_cliff

Not only is it a blatant pen, it should be a red as well. Stopped a certain goal.