Semi Finals: Argentina vs Croatia | Eng... France vs Morocco

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Camavinga hasn't been good, he wouldn't deserve to be called if Kanté or Pogba were fit.

Now Fofana hasn't been great either, better than Camavinga or Guendouzi but I don't expect him to be good tonight.
Tbf, it's also because Camavinga really sucked with France when he had minutes lately.
I see, does he have the same issues as he does at Real? Feel like he wants it too much and trying to prove himself, that is what seems to have happened on club level. Trying to show he is good enough and as a result he is too aggressive in his game which wasn't a thing last season.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Man the passion from that Morocco manager

I like that guy he’s going places in football no doubt.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I see, does he have the same issues as he does at Real? Feel like he wants it too much and trying to prove himself, that is what seems to have happened on club level. Trying to show he is good enough and as a result he is too aggressive in his game which wasn't a thing last season.
Kind of, he tries to do too much or not enough.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Feels like a Galatasaray home game or something. Crazy!

For the atmosphere Argentina / Morocco would be insane

OmarUnited4ever

Expected line up from France except a couple of changes due to illness. Upamecano, Rabiot out, Konate, Fofana in.

Morocco have played 4-1-4-1 the whole Championship except second half against Portugal when they played 5-4-1. Today it seems as if they start with 5-4-1 from the offset. Don't know if this really is a good choice, Ounahi and Amrabat will have a lot to do in the middle against 3 French players with Amallah on the bench.
When out of possession Morocco will lineup with 2 blocks of 5 defenders and 4 midfielders, that will allow them to have numbers superiority in central areas especially if they squeeze spaces, the problem with this setup is that it laves En-Nesyri isolated in attack.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Rip Morocco. France vs Argentina it is.

Like I said before... I love a good upset but prefer just the best teams to make the semis as you'd have even, exciting, dramatic games. This is gonna be like yesterday.