Semi-Finals: Italy vs Spain | England vs Denmark

Houdini

I am pretty sure that there are only 2 scenarios now:

1. England wins in ET
2. Denmark wins on penalties. K. Schmeichel to be the hero.

Halftrack

Kane touched the ball away while the defender put his leg in front of Kane. Kane fell over as a result. Clear as day in the replay.
Doesn't really matter if Kane touched the ball. He kicked the defender, no the other way around. He might have been tripped up, but their was definite simulation involved. Went down clutching his shin like he'd just taken a proper hit, then laid there crying into the pitch to try and sell it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This is Ole ‘Wayfer Cup Final” all over again.

padr81

Supports
Man City
You can't judge it on the last 21 games though. There's very little attacking threat at the minute
He literally had the best chance of the game for England and was the player who cause Kjaer to score the og...

Denis79

Extra time nulifies last night aswell, Italy will go into final playing just 30 more minutes than England in tournament and they rested pretty much the whole team for the Wales match.

Italy 60-40 favourites if it's England, about 75-25 Denmark.
Forgot that they rested that many against Wales... If England play like tonight and go through they'll struggle against Italy.

Smacky The Frog

Denmark need to calm down and start trying to play through the midfield again. I understand wanting to be safe but the hit and hope and defend they’ve been doing isn’t sustainable for another 30 mins - all it’s doing is inviting waves of pressure and this doesn’t seem like something they’re comfortable with it at all. They also look far more tired than England despite having made 4 more subs.

Fooza

I am pretty sure that there are only 2 scenarios now:

1. England wins in ET
2. Denmark wins on penalties. K. Schmeichel to be the hero.
2 will seem more realistic when it comes to England

arnie_ni

He’s judging it on 21 because it’s 2 goals in his previous 45 before that.
Ah so he was accusing me of being biased for saying bring rash and sancho on yet he's the one actually being biased.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Foden and Henderson. Give me strength.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I'm nervous by proxy for the caf if it goes to pens. Though I must admit, I'd like it if Denmark go through from a nice story perspective.

Zoo

Kane is such a weird sole center forward. The guy drifts everywhere instead of staying in the dangerous zones. Kinda feels as if he does not trust his midfielders to get the job done and the ball to him.
You could understand it before and that’s what lead to the equaliser but now with Grealish on he needs to stay as a focal point.

Number32

England don't deserve the final if they couldn't breach this defense in 120 mins.. I mean, we saw Italy last night they are much better and more experience than Denmark.