Semi-Finals: Italy vs Spain | England vs Denmark

Superunknown

I'm confident England will get the winner in extra time. Denmark look fecking knackered.

cyberman

Grealish needs to move the ball quicker. Dixon celebrating being tactically fouled was weird.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
People waffling about England diving but the shithouse fouls from Denmark would make Pep proud

always_hoping

One sub Southgate made in 90 minutes. Ole would get roasted on here for doing simliar and he didn't have bench options such as Henderson, Foden, Sancho,Bellingham on the bench?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They’re absolutely gassed and Southgate’s bright idea is to bring Henderson on to control the game.

Skills

Snitch
Grealish is like the James Harden of football - though obviously not as good.

sidsutton

Foden has done nothing in his game time to warrant coming in ahead of Sancho.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
How many in his last 20 in comparison? Sterling was rightly berated up to 2018 when he had a shocking 2 in 44 or whatever. Pulling the man in form and who's likely getting in the team of the tournie is a bad idea.
There’s no really time to sit and have an espressino to wait for Sterling to show up. This is a knockout semi final match. It’s now or never

BarstoolProphet

I'm nervous by proxy for the caf if it goes to pens. Though I must admit, I'd like it if Denmark go through from a nice story perspective.

They look good but exhausted now. A very exciting team. Them winning would be a fantastic story.