g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Semi-Finals: Italy vs Spain | England vs Denmark

El Zoido

What a fecking disappointment this ref is.

Ruined the game and possible the tournament
Yup, been anti-England all game. Ignores a blatant back pass in the first minute, booked Maguire for nothing.

Played a completely weird 7 minutes of added time, begging England to score, then gives the most obvious non-penalty imaginable. :lol:

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Will be waiting for the English press crying bloody murder at how the Danes have been robbed by a bunch of diving cheats.

Or does that only apply to other countries when they have no business getting uppity about it as the game doesn't even involve them?

Outrageous. Ref didn't even go check the screen. It's ET in a fecking SF you giant bellend.

The Hilton

Kane doing his best to bottle it with an awful awful penalty, so lucky with the rebound.

Phil

England national team really draws salt from the pores more than anything else.

Maybe rightly so in this instance, still amusing mind.

Trequarista10

He starts going down before the contact, and the contact is the slightest there ever was. It's a dive.
He's losing balance trying to squirm between two players. Not a dive, not a pen. I'm glad it's annoying the anti English crowd though.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Funny, if you’re English and say he dived, that’s fair game.
If you’re not english and say it’s a dive it means you’re bitter.

never change England fans

padr81

Supports
Man City
Yes it was a dive but I don't give a feck thats why you don't sub Raheem.

I'll take it, I've watched Germany do it, Brazil do it, Italy do it, I've even seen a Dutch person who likely cheered on Robben whinging about it. Its cheating but every other cnut does it so I don't give a feck, good man Raheem and good man Harry.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
You know it's a dive when Commentators can't even say it's a foul.. VAR is a joke.. ruined a great game

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
doesn’t matter that it was a dodgy penalty as kane scored from open play.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That penalty was like FIFA scripting. He saved it and the ball defied physics and changed course back to the striker.

Gordon S

Refs in var room are apparently told to support the ref as much as they can which doesn`t make much sense, makes it pointless. The first one on Kane should probably have been a pen and this one should have been overturned.

Ace of Spades

Absolute shite penalty that. Thank Christ we got the rebound. Can see why others are aggrieved about the penalty award though. It was soft, but I won’t care if it means the final

edit: everyone told us to stop whinging about the hand of god…
There was no VAR back then though, this is just pathetic.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Absolutely hilarious isn't it. None of them semed to care when the Danes dived or had "injuries".
The outcome ain't the same though, surely you can see the difference. Besides between Kane and Sterling diving all over the pitch, England has the advantage on that front

arnie_ni

Definitely a dive, duno what the defender was thinking throwing his foot in there though.

lex talionis

One can understand how the referee got conned by the dive, but how the Fukk does VAR let that go?

laughtersassassin

How did they not tell the ref to go luck at that. Very very poor.

Schmeichel didn't deserve to conceed it.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
England probably deserve the win but the fact that they had to do it via a dive and a rebound from a penalty in extra time is funny.