Semi-Finals: Italy vs Spain | England vs Denmark

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Could you imagine if Denmark scored after matterfaces stupid little speech

Poltophagy

A bogus penalty and an own goal it is then. The final is going to be a shit fest. Ref better bring a full deck of cards.

buchansleftleg

England should have just closed it out in 90 minutes, when the Danish basically had no legs anymore for the last 20. A cowardly manager led to ET, when the overall better team needed a rebound after a poorly taken pen, that just have never been given.The more deserving team will most likely advance but for nearly every football fan this will leave a bitter taste in their mouths.
Absolutely fair. Southgate is a coward, clearly afraid of "flair" players.

Buckle in for a dreadful final!

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
English fans complaining why the salt around and why your NT is going to be seen as the villain and the world will support Italy in the final... so you also want us neutrals to cheer and celebrate with you?

Remember about lampard vs germany, or the hand of god, thats how the danish feel right now. Think about them, enjoy your gift in silence and let the rest rant

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Denmark should be proud.. if not for a cheat.. they could have atleast took the game till penalties.. playing in a tournament after losing their best player in a way they did..

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I'm sorry but I want England to win and that penalty decision is still unforgivable. To make that a penalty with VAR in extra time of a semifinal is bonkers.

50 years from now the danes will still be pissed about it, rightly so
After all their dodgy decisions this tournament they can feck off

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
I'm sorry but I want England to win and that penalty decision is still unforgivable. To make that a penalty with VAR in extra time of a semifinal is bonkers.

50 years from now the danes will still be pissed about it, rightly so
Yep, all of the above.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
As an Irishman, even though the penalty was controversial, England have deserved it performance wise.
Just because they were superior it doesn't mean they can be given a free penalty.

So according to your logic Germany, France, Italy should be given free penalties if they can score against Romania,Turkey, Denmark,Czech Republic,etc because they are superior, so if they can't score let's reward their superiority with a free penalty to give them the lead they deserve.

What a dumb logic

I hope you didn't cry when Henry scored with his hand at 2010 WC qualifiers, as France was being superior to Ireland, so they deserved to score.

arnie_ni

Deserved win. Think he needs to look at the midfield for the final though

UDontMessWith24

anything else to say?

CHEATING in 1966
CHEATING in 1996
CHEATING in 2021

every tournament played in England goes the same way.
historical facts.
*Clears throat* Busquets vs Inter, Capdevilla vs Portugal, surrounding the referee to get RVP sent off in the CL, and the playacting that manufactured the Swiss players’ red card in this tournament. Take your stones back to your glass house and go cry there.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Italy England is a great final at least on paper and dive aside, England deserves the win.

Also, I dont think anyone dislikes England so much as everyone just loves an underdog. Especially after what happened with Eriksen. Either way, hope England wins it now. Italy's won enough already.