Sergio Busquets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mungy

I am a terrible poster, please ignore me
Let's not get away from trom the 'Busquets is a cheating horrible person' thing.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009

Ouch. Read somewhere its a suspected broken leg

Edit: apparently not a broken leg now, just looks like it was cut to the bone
You see, when you're actually hurt you don't roll around like a loon and your flail your arms in the air.

I hate the bloke but I do hope it's not too serious.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
You see, when you're actually hurt you don't roll around like a loon and your flail your arms in the air.

I hate the bloke but I do hope it's not too serious.
I said the same in the David Villa thread:

Firstly best of luck to him, he's a top pro and the Euros will be at a loss if he doesn't make it.

Secondly:

Not Injured ........................................................... Broken Leg

Not Injured ................................ Broken Leg

Wittmann45

When ever I see that the Busquets thread bump, I figure he has either had a blinder of a game or has done something exceptionally stupid. I expect to see just two kinds of posts:

'He's such a bloody fairy, the twat'

or

'He is such a good footballer, the twat'

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
The boy who cried wolf.

MacMUFC

Ouch. Read somewhere its a suspected broken leg

Edit: apparently not a broken leg now, just looks like it was cut to the bone
Is it wrong that I would quite happily watch Busquets and Pepe have their careers ended?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Is it wrong that I would quite happily watch Busquets and Pepe have their careers ended?
Since you don't know yourself.

Let's assume that you would be happy watching Busquet's and Pepe's career ended. In that case the answer to your question is no. You're not wrong.

If you wouldn't want their careers ended whilst happily watching, then yes. You would be wrong.

You're welcome!

Sw33t

Just how good could this guy become? I love watching him, would have at United in a heart beat.

As posted in the Xavi thread, Busquets has now won:

1 World Cup
1 Euros
3 La Liga's
2 Champions Leagues
2 Copa Del Rays
2 UEFA Super Cup
2 Club World Cups

And he's only 23.

Can't tell me he's being carried by Xavi and Iniesta. Man is awesome.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
He had another brilliant tournament. Not only is he the best defensive mid in the world for me, but he's also one of the most consistent players in the world. Always does his job and hardly ever has a bad game.

dev1l

more from the silly season:

Ferguson wants Busquets according to this muppet site, although he knows it s very difficult that barca will sell.
m.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=379589

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
His buyout clause is 150 million Euros. To the transfer war chest!

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
He's pretty much the dream signing. Probably the player in world football we could most do with.

As if Barcelona would sell him, though...

dev1l

btw the rumour originated in spanish media - i wont be surprised if its his agent pushing a better deal for his client.

Adebesi

He's pretty much the dream signing. Probably the player in world football we could most do with.

As if Barcelona would sell him, though...
I just did a search on Busquets to find a thread to make exactly this point in.

Someone asked in the Ronaldo thread if they would rather spend £100m bringing Ronaldo back or on other players.

I would rather have someone in this position, and Busquets is the best in the business. Plus his name sounds like Biscuits, and I like biscuits.

I wonder how much it would actually cost to bring him in. Not that it would ever happen, if someone was going to spend stupid money to prize him away from Barca, I doubt it would be us. But still.

Zen

He's Michael Carrick with an actual playmaking pool in front of him.....clearly not exactly what we need.

Kaos

Not quite that much, he's probably more dispensable now than he was a few years back. I'd say £20-25million should tempt them.

Kaos

He's Michael Carrick with an actual playmaking pool in front of him.....clearly not exactly what we need.
Unlike Michael Carrick he tracks back extensively and always looks to release the ball. I'd say that's exactly what we've been needing in our lethargic set up.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I'd take him in a heart beat, despite his cnutish streak in him. If he can cut out that part of his game, I'd admire him so much. Goes about his business so efficiently.

wonnie

Anyone know how he's been this season?

The way he manipulates the ball, the technical ability to manoeuvre himself out of tight situations is a joy to watch. Think it might've been FCBarca or someone who said he has it within him to be Xavi's heir when the latter retires, and yeah, wouldn't put it past him.

Varun

Staff
Not quite that much, he's probably more dispensable now than he was a few years back. I'd say £20-25million should tempt them.
Not in a million years will Busquets be available for those prices.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
He's a custom-designed midfield anchor for Barcelona. Positionally astute, strong defensive instinct and, in Xavi's words, the "best one-touch player in the world." There's no way they'd get rid of him.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
They have just paid around £15m for Song who isn't half the player Busquets is. There's absolutely no way in hell they'd let him go for that kind of money, I think only an obscene amount could lure him away.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He's on another planet compared to Carrick.

SittingBull

That's great and all, but what is Sergio Canales u
At United, we strive for perfection, and if we fai

GTFO......:lol:.. He's many times the player Carrick is. I would say with him in our current squad, we could possible win the league and CL. He could play for any team in any league in any era.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Brilliant player but so is Suarez. I don't like his character at all. Cheating bastard.

Mander

Brilliant player but so is Suarez. I don't like his character at all. Cheating bastard.
I don't like his character either, but you learn to live with it, to be honest. Once upon a time I'd argue with fans of other teams when they only ever commented on his cnutish side, and not the brilliant player that he is, but people generally seem to acknowledge his talent by now... so now I just nod my head in agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.