Sergio Ramos | Signs new 5 year contract

What do you think of Sergio Ramos as a potential signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NL Max

Dutch ITK, for reals
Could be we've bid 32m Euro last week in stead of pounds and we've now upped it to 40m? Or the journo's know feck all. Anyways I'd love him here, muppet season truly is upon us. Still not convinced he's leaving RM though.

Jev

Isn't Lowe just quoting hunter? Or has he claimed the same separately?
He's quoting Sky, yeah.

Intriguing this. Di Maria last summer, Ramos this one. Instead of sending De Gea to Madrid, we're bringing Madrid to him.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
He's quoting Sky, yeah.

Intriguing this. Di Maria last summer, Ramos this one. Instead of sending De Gea to Madrid, we're bringing Madrid to him.
He should be concentrating on sorting out a glamorous job for DDGs girlfriend in Manchester. Maybe Granada need a new weather girl.

Cina

The whole DDG thing makes it really interesting. I assume us demanding a record fee is our way of fecking with Real if they're trying to hardball over the fee for Ramos.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Very pleased, just a tad worried about his age. Still, would be an excellent signing for the short term. The best available, anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
just the tiny matter of persuading them to allow him to go for closer to £30m, rather than mad 50-60 they'll be asking

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
You just know there's at least another month of this to go before he signs a new contract at Real :lol:...:(

United22

Sky Sports is posting this! These aren't the crappy twitter fake agents that post rumours, this is stuff off Sky! Get the tissues out

ThanksBoss26

I'm right here with you!

But I can't help but wonder whether we're going to have a horrific comedown...
Maybe, I'm trying not to get carried away. We've got something, or someone more accurately, that they want though. Separate deals or not, maybe it's reached the stage they'll have to let Ramos go or wait another year for De Gea.

Status
Not open for further replies.